Job Title: Registrar- Secretary
Reports to: Principal
Dept./School: Assigned Campus
Wage/Hour Status: Nonexempt
Pay Grade: PP4
Duty Days: 11 month
Fund Source: 199
Date Revised: August 2017Primary Purpose:
Responsible for collecting and copying required documents from parent or other districts required for district enrollment. Process student enrollment, transfers, and withdrawals and maintain student cumulative folders. Maintain accurate attendance records of staff for the campus.Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED
Ability to use personal computer and software to develop spreadsheets and databases, and do word processing
Proficient keyboarding, file maintenance and 10-key skills
Ability to meet established deadlines
Two years data entry experience
Major Responsibilities and Duties: Records and Reports
- Maintain physical and computerized records, including student cumulative folders, progress and failure reports, class rosters, grade books, and schedule changes if applicable.
- Process new student records, including requesting transcripts and records from other schools, setting up cumulative folder, and entering student data into appropriate databases.
- Process and transmits requests for student information and transcripts.
- Assist counselors with the enrollment, withdrawals, and transfer of students and process applicable records.
- Assist campus administrators and counselors with the preparation of reports and student data.
- Verify enrollment eligibility.
- Complete TREx requests.
- Collect and enter attendance data into the AESOP database and verify accuracy of according to established procedures.
- Perform routine bookkeeping tasks including simple arithmetic operations to maintain campus budget records.
- Prepare and process purchase orders.
- Receive, store, and issue supplies and equipment.
- Assist with campus budget preparation.
- Maintain inventory of fixed assets, equipment, and supplies.
- Assist in campus office as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Personal computer or online computer terminal, printer, calculator, and copier.Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Tools/Equipment Used: Standard office equipment including personal computer and peripherals.
Posture: Frequent sitting and standing; occasional bending/stooping, pushing, /pulling, and twisting
Motion: Repetitive hand motions; frequent keyboarding and use of mouse; occasional reaching
Lifting: Occasional light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds)
Environment: May work prolonged or irregular hours; work inside and outside (exposure to sun, heat, cold, and inclement weather), exposure to noise; occasional district wide and statewide travel
Mental Demands: Work with frequent interruptions; maintain emotional control under stress
Secretary: Attendance (Part-Time) - PESBoyle County School District**This position is a 0.4 part-time position** Position Title: Secretary: Attendance (0.4) - PES Department: School level Reports To: Principal Approved By: Boyle30-04-2021ShareDanville, KY 40422
Administrative OfficerUS Department of the Interior$53,433 - $84,049 a yearJob details Salary $53,433 - $84,049 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Duties Summary This position is an Administrative Officer, GS-0341-9/11 in29-04-2021ShareLakewood, CO
County Program TechnicianUS Department of Agriculture$33,208 - $59,832 a yearDuties Summary This is a County Program Technician position located in the Oconee County FSA office in Watkinsville, Georgia. Major responsibilities for this position29-04-2021ShareWatkinsville, GA 30677
Administrative Support AssistantUS Department of Veterans Affairs$41,416 - $59,832 a yearJob details Salary $41,416 - $59,832 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Duties Summary The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) has adopted the HR29-04-2021ShareTuscaloosa, AL
Staff Assistant - P (Open to both U.S. Citizens and Federal Employees)US Department of Transportation$87,198 - $134,798 a yearJob details Salary $87,198 - $134,798 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Duties Summary The incumbent of the position serves as a Staff Assistant29-04-2021ShareWashington, DC