Senior Project Controls Specialist
Senior Project Controls Specialist
This position is responsible for performing Project Control activities and/or supervising the overall Project Controls effort for a project. This role serves as Control Team Leader on medium-sized projects or as a Subject Manager Expert (SME) for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office. This role may serve as lead cost, lead planner/scheduler, lead progress, or lead change management on large-sized projects.
• Develop, implement, and direct the total Project Controls program on projects or lead one of the Project Controls’ functions in a large project
• Implement the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures to ensure that data are converted correctly from the original estimate to the Project Control system
• Analyze variances in cost or schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• Contribute to the proposal efforts for cost or scheduling activities
• As Lead Cost review project profit recognition; provide evaluation of opportunities with management
• As Lead Planner, manage project schedule including critical path activities and review schedule float for schedule slippages
• Other duties as assigned
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and twelve (12) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to sixteen (16) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements
• Maintain and enhance Project Controls techniques through associated professional organizations, software vendors, and other Project Controls Specialists within the engineering, procurement, and construction/construction management (EPC/EPCM) industry as well as client representatives
• Support and actively participate in Fluor Project Controls Global Initiatives including department training initiatives
• Develop and maintain short term and long term plan for the function/department/project in the staffing and the resources for the function operations
• Must have experience as a Lead Cost or Planner for a large-sized project or a Control Team Lead/Control Team Manager (CTL/CTM) for a medium-sized project
• Significant technical knowledge and practical experience with applicable software systems, such as: Primavera P6, SAP, and related Management tools for Cost, Change, and Progress
• Industry- specific experience in all facets and phases of a project: Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Startup
• May need to travel internationally for project assignments and in support of business related matters
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
Store Cleaning AssociateMarshallsAll 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide2 hour agoShareMerriam, KS 66202
Sales Administrative AssistantStardom Employment ConsultantsJob details Salary $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 4 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) US work authorization3 hour agoShareFresno, CA 93711
Dietary AideProMedica Skilled Nursing and RehabilitationJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Description HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living,4 hour agoShareBay City, MI
Patient Account SpecialistBlue Back Dental,LLCJob details Salary $20 - $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Customer service: 1 year (Preferred) Full Job4 hour agoShareAvon, CT 06001
Customer Experience ManagerSimply Eloped, Inc.Job details Salary $35,568 a year Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Job Title: Customer Experience Manager11 hour agoShareRemote