Shipping/Receiving (1st Shift) ($38-$52k) -L
Job details Salary $37,880 - $51,940 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
operating a Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Shipping and Receiving
Summary: The shipping and receiving clerk is responsible for performing a variety of shipping and receiving tasks under general supervision. The shipping and receiving clerk will verify the order to match the received materials and prepare the items for proper shipment.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to complete the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Read shipping orders to determine quantity and type of transportation needed.
- Ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents, gather and maintain all data relative to shipping activities.
- Collect all documentation for outboard freight and route to the proper record keeping unit.
- Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and issue instructions for loading products.
- Operate equipment such as forklift, overhead crane, pallet jacks and more safely and efficiently.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work environment.
- Keep an equipment checklist and perform preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and/or Experience requirements:
- High School Education required.
- 1-2 years of Warehouse experience
- One (1) year of experience operating a Forklift.
- Ability to use a computer or tablet a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work under pressure
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
This role has the following physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift, pull and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Compensation: This is a non-exempt, hourly role. Annual pay for new hires generally ranges between $37,880 and $51,940 or more, depending on experience, overtime hours worked and bonuses. Starting pay may be higher based on experience.
Benefits: Company offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Annual pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching contributions
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents of employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT and ACT tests.
Over the years, MSI has been the recipient of many prestigious awards including:
Top 5 fastest growing companies - OC Business Journal
Supplier Diversity Award - Home Depot
#1 Flooring Distributor multiple years in a row - Floor Covering Weekly
Top Workplaces Award winner multiple times - Top Workplaces
MSI Founder named the Entrepreneur of the Year - Ernst and Young
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,880.00 - $51,940.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- operating a Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Team Member (Immediately Hiring) - Up to $19.25AmazonUp to $19.25 an hourJob details Salary Up to $19.25 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Pay rate: Up to5 hour agoShareBremerton, WA 98312
CS- Compliance Specialist-Remote PositionAdvantage Credit$18 an hourJob details Salary $18 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Mortgage Auditing: 2 years5 hour agoShareRemote
Machine Learning EngineerNN TechUp to $100 an hourJob details Salary Up to $100 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Python: 5 years5 hour agoShareRemote
Kitchen Manager $3,000 Hiring Bonus & Extra Vacation Days!CMX CinemasJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description CMX Cinemas Daytona 12 is excited to announce we are hiring! We believe it is5 hour agoShareDaytona Beach, FL 32114
Manager Recruitment - 11506PontoonJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description SUMMARY: The Recruitment Manager is responsible for managing the operations5 hour agoShareRemote