ShopRite - Well Everyday Clerk
Location: Old Bridge, NJ (ShopRite of Old Bridge)
We are living our Purpose - To Care Deeply about People, Helping them to Eat Well and Be Happy. This Purpose guides everything we do and is why we are in business. We are using our service priorities - Safety, Friendliness, Presentation, and Efficiency to help us make decisions at work every day and are critical to the success of our business goals.
To deliver a great customer experience while pricing, stocking and rotation of merchandise in the LiveRight and Natural Foods Department; to maintain a neat, clean and visually appealing department and to perform other tasks as required in a safe and efficient manner, within Company policy.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
The minimum required qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to proficiently read, write, speak, analyze, interpret, and understand the English language.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to stand/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift.
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, reach, push, pull and regularly lift 25 lbs., and occasionally lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work with fresh, dried and/or processed products, spices and powdered substances without negative consequences.
- Ability to tolerate dust and cleaning agents during routine housekeeping duties.
- Ability to interact with Customers in a friendly and helpful way.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to work all assigned work schedules and comply with all time and attendance policies.
Essential Job Functions:
Performance of the essential functions of this position require the Associate to possess the minimum qualifications listed above. These functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct educational product demonstrations featuring promotional items that tie into the LiveRight marketing program.
- Greet all Customers and provide them with prompt, courteous service and assistance.
- Properly maintain information area with relevant publications and calendar of events.
- Work with ShopRite From Home to keep the web site current with new and discontinued products.
- Work with Full-Service Rep. to merchandise LiveRight ad items.
- Display merchandise with proper signage in a neat, organized and colorful manner.
- Handle damaged and spoiled products according to Company policy and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Utilize and maintain equipment as required by department; report any equipment problems immediately.
- Dress and groom according to Company policy including name uniform, badge, and hat or hair restraint requirements.
- Perform duties in accordance with QA hand washing standards and use disposable gloves when handling food.
- Maintain Department sanitation and QA standards, including sweeping, mopping, removing cardboard and refuse as needed
- Operate a baler and compactor.
- Perform duties in accordance with in the Company’s HAZCOM program and adhere to manufacturer’s label instructions for the safe and proper use of all chemical products.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Local, State and Federal regulations as they pertain to the LiveRight operation.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Company rules, policies, safety requirements, and security standards and all Local, State and Federal health and civil code regulations.
- Regularly lift, pull, push and rotate merchandise that weights 25 lbs., and that occasionally weights up to 50 lbs.
- Unload trucks and transport merchandise to LiveRight Department that weights 25 lbs., and that occasionally weights 50 lbs.
- Stand at work station for duration of scheduled shift, which may exceed 8 hours per day.
- Check prices and be knowledgeable about location of items in the store.
- Promote for sale any current charitable promotions to Customers.
- Understand and adhere to Company shrink guidelines as relates to departmental operations.
- Complete all applicable department training programs.
- Perform all duties in accordance with all ShopRite Service Priorities (Safety, Friendliness, Presentation, and Efficiency).
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Work overtime as assigned.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Must be 18 years or older to operate balers, hi-lo’s, power jacks, and slicing machines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Important Disclaimer Notice:
The above statements are only intended to represent the essential job functions and general nature of the work being performed and are not exhaustive of the tasks that an Associate may be required to perform. The employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require Associates to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or the work environment change. This job description is not a guarantee of employment.
Shipping/Receiving (1st Shift) ($42-$60k)Perfect Placement Group, LLC$42,244 - $60,157 a yearJob details Salary $42,244 - $60,157 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 5 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) warehouse: 122 hour agoShareHouston, TX
Data Entry ClerkTramo At Home New York$20 - $22 an hourJob details Salary $20 - $22 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Data entry: 122 hour agoShareBayonne, NJ 07002
Billing/ Receptionist ClerkCoast 2 Coast Kids$12 - $14 an hourJob details Salary $12 - $14 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) US work1 day agoShareSpartanburg, SC 29301
Music Label - Ticket Customer SupportModSquadJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best1 day agoShareRemote
Data Entry Clerk (temporary)Northwest Administrators, Inc.Job details Job Type Temporary Full Job Description Are you looking for an entry level customer service position that provides fully paid training? Do you have a1 day agoShareSeattle, WA