ShopRite - Well Everyday Clerk
Location: Old Bridge, NJ (ShopRite of Old Bridge)
We are living our Purpose - To Care Deeply about People, Helping them to Eat Well and Be Happy. This Purpose guides everything we do and is why we are in business. We are using our service priorities - Safety, Friendliness, Presentation, and Efficiency to help us make decisions at work every day and are critical to the success of our business goals.
To deliver a great customer experience while pricing, stocking and rotation of merchandise in the LiveRight and Natural Foods Department; to maintain a neat, clean and visually appealing department and to perform other tasks as required in a safe and efficient manner, within Company policy.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
The minimum required qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to proficiently read, write, speak, analyze, interpret, and understand the English language.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to stand/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift.
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, reach, push, pull and regularly lift 25 lbs., and occasionally lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work with fresh, dried and/or processed products, spices and powdered substances without negative consequences.
- Ability to tolerate dust and cleaning agents during routine housekeeping duties.
- Ability to interact with Customers in a friendly and helpful way.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to work all assigned work schedules and comply with all time and attendance policies.
Essential Job Functions:
Performance of the essential functions of this position require the Associate to possess the minimum qualifications listed above. These functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct educational product demonstrations featuring promotional items that tie into the LiveRight marketing program.
- Greet all Customers and provide them with prompt, courteous service and assistance.
- Properly maintain information area with relevant publications and calendar of events.
- Work with ShopRite From Home to keep the web site current with new and discontinued products.
- Work with Full-Service Rep. to merchandise LiveRight ad items.
- Display merchandise with proper signage in a neat, organized and colorful manner.
- Handle damaged and spoiled products according to Company policy and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Utilize and maintain equipment as required by department; report any equipment problems immediately.
- Dress and groom according to Company policy including name uniform, badge, and hat or hair restraint requirements.
- Perform duties in accordance with QA hand washing standards and use disposable gloves when handling food.
- Maintain Department sanitation and QA standards, including sweeping, mopping, removing cardboard and refuse as needed
- Operate a baler and compactor.
- Perform duties in accordance with in the Company’s HAZCOM program and adhere to manufacturer’s label instructions for the safe and proper use of all chemical products.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Local, State and Federal regulations as they pertain to the LiveRight operation.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Company rules, policies, safety requirements, and security standards and all Local, State and Federal health and civil code regulations.
- Regularly lift, pull, push and rotate merchandise that weights 25 lbs., and that occasionally weights up to 50 lbs.
- Unload trucks and transport merchandise to LiveRight Department that weights 25 lbs., and that occasionally weights 50 lbs.
- Stand at work station for duration of scheduled shift, which may exceed 8 hours per day.
- Check prices and be knowledgeable about location of items in the store.
- Promote for sale any current charitable promotions to Customers.
- Understand and adhere to Company shrink guidelines as relates to departmental operations.
- Complete all applicable department training programs.
- Perform all duties in accordance with all ShopRite Service Priorities (Safety, Friendliness, Presentation, and Efficiency).
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Work overtime as assigned.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Must be 18 years or older to operate balers, hi-lo’s, power jacks, and slicing machines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Important Disclaimer Notice:
The above statements are only intended to represent the essential job functions and general nature of the work being performed and are not exhaustive of the tasks that an Associate may be required to perform. The employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require Associates to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or the work environment change. This job description is not a guarantee of employment.
Hotel Front Desk ClerkHollywood Historic Hotel$22 an hourPerform all check-in and check-out tasks Manage online and phone reservations Position is 3 or 4 - Eight hour shifts. Same schedule every week Graveyard Position 11pm6 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90038
Office Clerk/ReceptionistIndustrial Services Enterprises$18 - $22 an hourISE is seeking a candidate to join our office staff in a clerical role. The candidate should have good communication skills, punctuality, and the ability to execute10 hour agoShareRockaway, NJ 07866
Freight ClerkNew Seasons Market$16.90 - $19.32 an hourJob Brief The mighty Slabtown Grocery team is looking for our next freight clerk! Come and join our high-volume and dynamic team! In16 hour agoSharePortland, OR+1 location
Team Members at Jamba Juice & Dunkin Donuts- All Shifts AvailableAir Ventures LLC$17 an hourAir Ventures is a well-established, growth-oriented owner and operator of full service and quick service restaurants in airports across the United States. Our employees17 hour agoShareJamaica, NY
Customer Service RepresentativePACIOTTI INSURANCE AGENCYAre you an outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, Working for Paciotti Insurance Agency Inc. may be17 hour agoSharePennsylvania