Z Gallerie is an exciting retail store chain that specializes in stylish HOME DECOR & chic furniture at affordable prices. A beautiful catalog, over 68 retail locations nationwide and an E-Commerce site keep Z Gallerie in the forefront as the premier lifestyle brand in the fashion home space. Z Gallerie is a great place work and grow your career!!
PURPOSE OF POSITION Stock Associates perform a key role in our retail stores by keeping our sales floors replenished and stockrooms organized. Stock Associates partner with all team members in the store to ensure stock levels are maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve company productivity standards for operational processes (e.g., unloading truck, processing shipment, assembling or disassembling furniture, implementing merchandising directives, restocking sales floor, organizing stockroom, completing markdowns, etc.)
- Interact with customers and co-workers professionally while projecting a positive attitude and a sense of urgency.
- Greet and engage customers.
- Acknowledge and assist customers to ensure outstanding service (e.g., locating product, packing up product, shipping product, releasing product, etc.).
- Collaborate with store management to meet operational objectives
- Maintain store appearance to merchandising & cleanliness standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and uphold all company policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
POSITION SPECIFICATIONS Education & Formal Training
- A High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days, mid shifts, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Requires ability to rapidly and constantly lift large and heavy packages and boxes and to perform a continuous process of loading and unloading large boxes from truck throughout a scheduled shift
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without restrictions
- Requires standing for long periods of time
- Able to reach overhead, bend, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, re-stocking inventory, processing shipment and store merchandising.
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean
- Ability to use and climb ladders safely.
Business Office ManagerProvidence Senior Living LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Summary: As the Business Office Manager, you are delegated administrative authority, responsibility, and2 hour agoShareMaitland, FL 32751
HR Associate and Assistant to the Executive DirectorCentral Massachusetts CollaborativeJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Primary Responsibilities: Act as confidential secretary and assistant to the chief administrative officer2 hour agoShareWorcester, MA 01606
Liquor Store Clerk (Statewide) Part-time and Full-timeState of Idaho$12 an hourJob details Salary $12 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Description The Idaho State Liquor Division is seeking to fill full-time and part-time2 hour agoShareIdaho
Movers and DriversTwo Men and a Truck$12 - $15 an hourJob details Salary $12 - $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Movers / Drivers Starting pay range: $12 - $15 per hour + TIPS & more! Are you2 hour agoShareVirginia Beach, VA 23454
BudtenderLume Cannabis COJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description As a Lumenary (Sales Associate), you are friendly, welcoming, outgoing and committed to providing premium2 hour agoShareEvart, MI 49631