Stock and Material Handler
What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda
Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it’s a joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals.
At our core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to be a company that serves as a source of “power” that supports people around the world who are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives to realize “the joy and freedom of mobility” by developing new technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a “zero environmental footprint.”
We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
If your goals and values align with Honda’s, we want you to join our team to Bring the Future!
About this Position:
The purpose and function of the Stock & Material Handler position is to perform general warehouse duties at our Parts Center
- Picking, packing, shipping, and receiving of all Honda/Acura parts and accessories
- Operating a forklift and other warehouse machinery (A minimum height of 60" is required to operate warehouse forklift equipment)
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling 25-50 lbs frequently
Who we are seeking:
- Candidates with the ability to work any shift, weekends, and overtime
Required Work Experience:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Bending, walking, and lifting, up to 25-50lbs on a frequent basis required
- Comfortable working at high levels on an elevated platform
- Must be able to work the 2nd shift, starting at 3PM/4PM until 11:30PM/12:30AM and overtime as needed
- Must be able to adhere to Honda’s long-term commitment to high efficiency and shipping accuracy to deliver quality service parts to our customers
- Must be a team player and willing and able to find, implement, and embrace new methods and processes to enhance operations
- High School Diploma/GED
- Customer Service Skills
Additional Position Factors:
- Workstyle: Onsite
At Honda, you will play a key role in our journey to become a company that society wants to exist now, and in the future. Your endless curiosity will drive innovation and your courageous spirit will challenge the status quo. We believe having a workforce made up of diverse thinkers and innovators makes us a better Honda. Respect for each other and respect for diversity each and every day drives our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively in a team environment. We make the dream of mobility a reality with our innovative and high-quality products. Together, we Bring the Future to our customers, associates, and communities. We are Honda!
What differentiates Honda and makes us an employer of choice?
- Competitive base salary- $22.65 hourly with a $1.10 shift differential for the 2nd shift
- Annual Bonus
- Industry-leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, and personal days
- 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
- Advancement opportunities
- Career mobility
- Education reimbursement for continued learning
- Training and Development programs
- Wellbeing program
- Community service and engagement programs
- Product programs
- Free drinks onsite
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Sales Associate - 5th AvenueMango$17.50 an hourWe are currently recruiting Sales Associates to join our MANGO team at our 5th Avenue Flagship location in New York City. Your aim will be to promote the brand’s1 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10022+4 locations
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Worker Hiring EventAmericold Logistics$19.10 an hour**Starting pay at $19.10/hourly** **$$ New hire incentive** **Referral bonus $$ Bring a friend** **company provided quality cold gear and boots**1 hour agoShareEphrata, WA
Food Service WorkerEdible ArrangementsFrom $15 an hourEdible Arrangements is now hiring friendly, outgoing, and reliable team members. *No experience required and lots of opportunities to grow Join our team to provide our1 hour agoShareMoreno Valley, CA 92555
Production WorkerAdvanced Transit Manufacturing$15.50 an hourPlease apply at the below website in order to be considered for this role: https://pkc.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=20000059 Only2 hour agoShareHornell, NY 14843
Deliver Driver HelperSchwieters Companies Inc.$19 an hourABOUT SCHWIETERS COMPANIESSchwieters Companies is a privately-owned, family company that installs and supplies interior finishes. We know that we would not be successful2 hour agoShareHugo, MN 55038