Systems Analyst - Associate
UPMC - Harrisburg, PA 17104
$25.31 - $39.42 an hour
- Systems Analyst - Associate
- Data Confidentiality/Security-Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information at all times.Complies with department change control processes.
- Application Upgrades and Implementations-Responsible for activities related to application upgrades and implementations: review and validation of functionality and reporting of issues; identify new functionality and hardware requirements as assigned; ability to create test plans.
- Data Quality-Maintain data quality at all times.
- Second and Third Level Support (Including Maintenance Activities)Abilityto triage support issues and escalate accordingly. Partner with team members to trouble shoot support issues.
- Vendor Relationships-Interact with vendors (technical issues, project initiatives) under the direction of more experienced team members, as necessary.
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)Havea fundamental knowledge of the system/application development life cycle.
- Process Improvement-Review and validate existing processes.
- Modifies, enhances or adapts existing systems and integrate new features or improvements
- Project Management-Contribute to project tasks and milestones typically under the direction of project manager/more experienced team members. Update all project management and time tracking tools accordingly.
- Communication-Responsible for demonstrating appropriate, clear, concise, and effective written and oral communications in all interactions to build relationships and accomplishday to daywork and projects.
- Self-Development-Responsible for continuous self-study, trainings,partneringwith more senior members of team, and/or seeking out opportunities to broaden scope to stay up to date with industry and organizational trends. Seeks feedback from senior team members for development and effectively incorporates feedback into work and behaviors
- System Integration-Responsible for individual assigned tasks and validation of testing with system integration. Ability to modify existing test plans.
- Interactions with Others-Successfully completes projects, tasks, and initiatives by embracing a team-first approach. Works in collaboration with team and offers feedback, where appropriate, to complete individual and group efforts. Shows the ability to adjust and be flexible to change by adapting approach when necessary.
- Familiarity with modern technology and application support through education or practical experience.
- Highly driven and self-motivated to meet expectations.Ability to work independently and in a team based environment.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of information technology fundamental tools and concepts (SDLC) of one of the information technology professional disciplines and applies that understanding to make independent practical contributions to IT work within a UPMC department or function.
- Completes on-going training on-the-job, through courses, self-study, certifications and/or advanced degrees to maintain and enhance technical and business capabilities.
- Additionally, this position may be required to maintain a stand by status as part of a rotation within the team.This requires 24 hours per day, 7 days per week availability during the stand by period. The frequency varies based upon the number of colleagues in the rotation.
- Act 33 with renewal
- Act 34 with renewal
- Act 73 FBI Clearance with renewal
UPMC Pinnacle is currently hiring for a System Analyst - Associate for the Harrisburg, PA location. This position will be under the general direction of the management team and senior staff, this entry level position provides basic analytical and/or programming services, defining requirements, developing and/or maintaining computer applications/systems, and providing services to meet client IT and business needs.Collaborates with inpatient operational staff to troubleshoot software issues and escalates problems appropriately.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Salary Range: $25.31 to $39.42 / hour
Union Position: No
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Good Money is Calling at Your New Job! Maintenance Technician NeededDomino's Supply ChainJob details Salary $29.00 - $35.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description The Maintenance Technician position requires4 hour agoShareNew Boston, MI 48164
Entry Level Junior Office ManagerOsbee Industries, Inc.Job details Salary From $55,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Are you super-organized and good with numbers?4 hour agoShareQueens, NY
Warehouse Associate- Day Shift - 15.75hr + $2,000 Sign On BonusMerit MedicalSUMMARY OF DUTIES Responsible for picking, packing, and shipping finished goods for customer orders. "Must be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless otherwise prohibited4 hour agoShareSouth Jordan, UT 84095
Junior AnalystMerchant ForecastJob details Salary $60,000 - $70,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred) Full Job4 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10003
Data Entry ClerkThe Moore Law GroupJob details Salary From $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description The Moore Law Group, a creditors rights law firm, is4 hour agoShareSanta Ana, CA 92704