The Team Member(TM) position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift supervisors. This position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team. The Team Member lives the company Mission Statement and values through direction of Management.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES:
1. Leads Operations Excellence: Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products and preventive maintenance of restaurant facilities for guest satisfaction.
- Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments, and responds appropriately to customer issues
- Operates cash register or point of sale devices, as needed, and uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate additional sales opportunities
- Verifies the accuracy of guests’ orders * Prepares and packages food and drink products * Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas, and utensils
- Cleans dining room, restrooms and exterior grounds
- Maintains health and safety standards in work areas
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Performs duties at multiple workstations (e.g., front counter, Drive-Thru, prep boards, expediter, etc.)
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
2. Leads shift using Mission Statement and Values: Motivates and directs team members to do what it takes to exceed customer expectations with food and friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Makes a professional impression on customers and team through positive and friendly attitude and proactive interaction to seek feedback on customer experience (Influences Others/Shows Drive)
- Works with team to act on customer feedback and resolve customer complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner (Leads People/Solves Problems)
- Take pride in the details of delivering the company Mission Statement and Brand Delivery Standards (Gets Results)
- Demonstrates flexibility to meet different team needs to ensure customer promise delivery (Can Play Many Roles)
- Identifies and implements local strategies to market the restaurant and promote restaurant involvement in the community (Shows Drive /Gets Results)
1. Must be at least fifteen (15) years of age*
2. Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks
3. Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
4. Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment
5. Ability to resolve consumer issues with tact
6. *Age may vary depending on state.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Call Center Representatives (Work From Home)AAA NortheastOverview: Eligible applicants must live within the AAA Northeast footprint to be considered for work from home opportunities. This includes RI, MA, CT, NY &1 hour agoShareQuincy, MA 02169
Call Center Representatives (Work From Home)AAA NortheastOverview: Eligible applicants must live within the AAA Northeast footprint to be considered for work from home opportunities. This includes RI, MA, CT, NY &3 hour agoSharePlymouth, MA 02360
Data Entry Operator24 hour Covid Testing$12 - $15 an hourWe are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a9 hour agoShareSan Antonio, TX 78258
PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERKUnited States Postal Service$18.15 an hourUnited States Postal ServiceExternal Publication for Job Posting 10454038 If this job requires qualification on an examination, the number of applicants who will be11 hour agoShareMillington, TN 38053
Assistant, OOSVP TLDTeach For AmericaTEAM: OOSVP, National Teacher Leadership Development REPORTS TO: SMD, Chief of Staff LOCATION: Flexible Click here to hear a bit more about the role/team from the Senior11 hour agoShareUnited States