Team Member/ Driver - Hollywood
Grow with Fresh Brothers and make magic happen everyday!We are looking for happy, high-energy, reliable, team-oriented, hospitable, hardworking, full and part-time go-getters that want to grow with us at Fresh Brothers, Hollywood.
We are building something special. We are focused on creating an environment where you will earn more than just a paycheck. We are committed to promoting from with-in. We believe that how far you go is up to you — you will have a chance to grow with us and develop your career. The way we see it — we are here to support and develop you!
Our team members do it all — the ideal candidate will:
- Greet guests with passion and create extraordinary guest experiences — exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude while adapting to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency.
- Teach customers and co-workers about what make Fresh Brothers special.
- Explain Fresh Brothers' menu; make recommendations for additional items, and how to customize it for their personal preferences.
- Have excellent phone skills. Ensure that orders taken are accurate, fresh, and delivered in a timely manner follow up to make sure order was delivered on-time, and exceeded customer expectations.
- Prepare top quality food — follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and consistency.
- Adhere to safety/sanitation procedures.
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the restaurant — keeping work area, dining room, restrooms, and exterior clean and organized.
- Use tools and technology to drive sales and efficiencies.
- Stock stations and keep them clean and organized.
- Be prepared to learn a lot and have the ability and desire to be cross-trained.
- Put deliveries away — must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Get in on the ground floor! Let’s work together to grow Fresh Brothers — the sky is the limit!
About Fresh Brothers
Join a high-growth, quick service chain of pizza restaurants recently listed as one of FastCasual.com's "Top 50 Movers and Shakers" within the industry.
HistorianUS National Park Service$87,491 - $113,743 a yearFull-time +1Duties As a Historian, GS-0170-12, with the National Park Service (NPS), your duties will include, but are not limited to: Provide professional and technical1 hour agoShareLakewood, CO
dog walkers, pet sitters, and dog waste removersChicago PetPalEstimated $27.9K - $35.3K a yearPart-timeHolidaysChicago PetPal provides Professional In-Home Pet Care, Pet Sitting, Dog Walking, & Dog Waste Removal Services. We go to the client’s home only. We do not take2 hour agoShareAlsip, IL
REMOTE - Customer Service Representative - 20038808State of Ohio Jobs$21.38 an hourFull-timePrimary Location : United States of America-OHIO-Franklin County-Columbus Work Locations : James A Rhodes Office Tower 38 30 East Broad Street 38th Floor2 hour agoShareRemote in Columbus, OH 43213
Care CompanionAIM e-solutionsEstimated $18.4K - $23.4K a yearPart-timeThe Care Companion will welcome and guide our senior Medicare patients to an orientation presenting the benefits, features and processes of our client's specialized3 hour agoShareBaytown, TX
IMMIGRATION SERVICES ASSISTANT (OFFICE AUTOMATION)US Citizenship and Immigration Services$37,542 - $60,450 a yearFull-timeDuties The responsibilities described are for the GS-07 level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope performed with less4 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10278 (Tribeca area)