Technical Support Advisor
EPIC Support ConsultantCandidate will be responsible for L2 production support activities for the Client Medical Group in Phoenix, AZ as part of the Electronic Health Record modernization project. Client MG is migrating their current EHR platform to EPIC which will require new infrastructure and new applications for test and production environments. Candidates would work directly with the L3 delivery team, current L2 team, Business partners and the EPIC vendor for knowledge acquisition and expertise in supporting the new platform and then continue on as L2 support.
- Ability to analyze issues, work with IT partners to determine root cause, and implement solutions.
- Serve as a Production Support resource across multiple applications in the Client Medical Group suite including (EHR, Radiology, Pharmacy, and back office applications)
- Effective troubleshooting skills across PCs, network, security, web, DB and server technologies.
- Prepare support documentation, assist with scheduling/scripting of batch jobs.
- Effective written and oral communications. Production support documentation skills.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Debugging skills.
- Experienced with EPIC Console and Compass tools
- Previous experience in EPIC - Cogito, Caboodle, Clarity Admin
- 5+ years of Technical background in supporting various server platforms. Windows, Linux, Citrix, and virtual environments.
- Knowledge of ITIL principles for Incident and Problem resolutions. Root cause analysis.
- Understanding of application development life cycles and supporting test environments.
- Experience in setup and configuration of automated batch cycles.
- Working knowledge of application performance management tools.
For more information please contact Fabio Jimenez at 800-709-4740 ext 271 or ********@itechsolutions.com
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area. Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position. - provided by Dice
TellerSantander BankJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of the top banks in the United States2 hour agoShareUnited States
MI Special Educator (hiring all levels) - Permanently OnlineK12 IncUp to $44,600 a yearJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description This position is permanently work-from-home.Must be a certified in MIMust live anywhere in MILaptop, internet2 hour agoShareAcme, MI 49610
Entry-Level RecruiterComcentricJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description We are seeking an Entry-Level Recruiter to join our team in Lone Tree, CO. We are one of the fastest growing2 hour agoShareLone Tree, CO 80124
Packaging Machine OperatorFrito-Lay North America$27.75 an hourJob details Salary $27.75 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description The Packaging Machine Operator is responsible for setting up and operating assigned2 hour agoShareFrankfort, IN
Social/ Marketing ManagerPremier Brands Group HoldingsJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager ? ONE Jeanswear Group This position will work directly and report to2 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10018