The Easterly - Server
Job details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description
JOB DETAILS – SERVER
$1,500 Sign On / Retention Bonus - Apply for more details! Offer expires 09.30.21
OUR EXCITING WORK ENVIRONMENT
The Easterly | St. Thomas is a waterfront dining oasis offering innovative craft cocktails and wood-fired cuisine representative of the rustic Caribbean. The menu is ocean-to-table focused and utilizes locally grown produce and local flavors to compliment the dishes. The Easterly offers one of Virgin Island’s most robust beverage programs with unique handcrafted cocktails, twists on Caribbean favorites, and an extensive list of craft beers & wine. Tucked away in an oasis of palm trees and rich greenery, the restaurant exudes a Bohemian-island vibe and offers a social, vibrant, and interactive dining experience. We believe in a safe and vaccinated workplace.
The ideal candidate is a practiced problem solver, maintains a calm demeanor under pressure, persists to get the job done, and enjoys working alongside a large team to improve performance and increase retention.
We are looking for dynamic servers who are self-motivated, dedicated, and have a strong passion for food and beverage! Our core value of genuine hospitality starts with our employees and we are dedicated to their development in all aspects of the restaurant. We seek enthusiastic, ambitious, and humble staff that want to be a part of The Easterly culture. We look forward to meeting you!
- Welcome guests into our home, get to know them, and treat each and every guest like a VIP
- Performing opening and closing duties to standards required
- Completing regular deep cleaning of the restaurant
- Setting up and detailing the dining room and stations to standards required
- Maintaining water levels of guest
- Mark, clear and reset according to the pacing of the menu
- Cleaning and polishing silverware and glassware
- Effectively communicating service irregularities to management
- Maintaining the table
- Assisting in bathroom checks
- Provide knowledgeable, approachable, efficient, energetic, and thoughtful service at all times
- Full knowledge of food and beverage menu items including the major components of a dish/drink; this may include ingredients and their source, simple descriptions of unfamiliar ingredients, preparation, and/or execution of correct food and beverage service
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant
- Adhere to grooming and dress code standards
- A flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and lunch shifts
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work well with others
- Candidates must be punctual, reliable, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented
- 2+ years of serving experience
- Must complete server quizzes and obtain a satisfactory score
- Must have a strong food and beverage knowledge
- Strong attention to small details
- Uncompromising work ethic with a relish for new challenges
- Covid-19 Vaccine
WHO WE ARE
We believe in living our values, some of which are:
- Without integrity, all else fails.
- We believe in the ongoing training and development of our staff, and see it as a worthy investment in the future of the company.
- Without creativity, there is no innovation.
- We believe that only a happy and professional staff can give the level of personal service we demand.
- We believe in providing legendary service – the unique and powerful sort of personal care and attention that our guests tell stories about.
- We expect to work hard, exude professionalism, and have fun in the workplace - simultaneously.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. We encourage our employees to grow and learn and offer many opportunities for personal and career development.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Easterly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.
Technical Account Manager (This is an Application Support role, not a Sales Account Manager position.)AlogentJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description About Alogent: It's an exciting time for Alogent, a rapidly growing company! We are a financial software18 hour agoShareHenderson, NV 89052
Food ServerAlamo Drafthouse Cinema$18 - $24 an hourJob details Salary $18 - $24 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 10+ Full Job Description Food Server Working at Alamo Drafthouse18 hour agoShareAshburn, VA 20147
Remote Mid-Level PHP/MySQL Programmer/DeveloperApplicantPro$60,000 - $90,000 a yearJob details Salary $60,000 - $90,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description You grab the cold handle of the door to your favorite, dimly lit diner that23 hour agoShareRemote
Full-Time and/or Part-Time ServerGruel Britannia$15 - $30 an hourJob details Salary $15 - $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications Serving Experience: 1 year1 day agoShareFairfield, CT 06824
Quite Possibly The Most Fun Assistant Job Ever!Jacob Fine Art Portraits$16 - $18 an hourJob details Salary $16 - $18 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Experience:Customer Service , 1 year2 day agoSharePalm Desert, CA 92211