TikTok Commerce - Category Manager - Beauty
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. We aim to bring discovery, inspiration, and joy back to shopping by making TikTok the commerce channel of choice for merchants, creators, and affiliates. We are looking for a retail champion to join our newly formed team and drive growth of our Beauty category. This role sits in our "Beauty" team which includes all Key Account and Midmarket brands.
About the Role:
With more than 1 billion loyal users globally, TikTok is the ideal platform to deliver a brand new and exciting shopping experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our commercial team in the US, to help build an eCommerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure, and intuitive for our users and partners alike.
We will deliver high quality products within a unique and seamless customer experience. The Category Manager - Beauty role is responsible for scaling a book of enterprise and midmarket merchant partners, and driving topline revenue growth for TikTok's US eCommerce business. Do you want to help us change the face of retail?
- Identify, prioritize, and acquire a book of beauty merchants to support category growth.
- Discover innovative collaborative models that fit into merchants' short-term and long-term development plans, and invest platform resources effectively and efficiently.
- Employ a consultative approach by offering strategic content, creator/affiliate/agency partner, merchandising, and logistical solutions to all clients
- Create compelling sales propositions utilizing best practices, and case studies.
- Update active clients on TikTok Shop product developments and new promotional opportunities.
- Solve key challenges to business growth through strong collaboration with peers and cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years experience in eCommerce business; a mixed experience in both platform side and brand/merchant side is highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, strong presentation and sales foundations.
- Ability to thrive in a rapid, agile, and often ambiguous environment with a growth mindset.
- Attention to detail, affinity for analytics, logical and strong problem solving skills.
- Familiar with TikTok and other content platforms; experience in content-based eCommerce (brand and/or platform-side) is highly preferred.
- Strong network and connections with brands and/or retailers is a plus.
- Passion for TikTok and eCommerce, eager to exceed challenging goals while building something truly unique to the market.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $73000 - $130000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, 80% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.
Benefit Marketing Analyst - RemoteOneDigitalEstimated $61.8K - $78.2K a yearFull-timeAre you looking to accelerate your career without having to hide your authentic self - a place where you can be you? A career that’s making a bigger impact on the1 hour agoShareRemote
Manager, Beer CultureAnheuser-Busch$94,400 - $112,100 a yearFull-timeDreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real2 hour agoShareSt. Louis, MO+4 locations
Inbound Call Coordinator EntryElevance HealthFull-timeJob Family: Customer Care Type: Full time Date Posted: Mar 29, 2023 Req #: JR62685 Description Inbound Call Coordinator Entry Remote2 hour agoShareRemote in Denver, CO 80209
Banquet ServerValorHospitalityEstimated $21.3K - $27K a yearPart-timeTHE MINING EXCHANGE Built in 1902 as a stock exchange for local mining companies, The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa lies in the hear of3 hour agoShareColorado Springs, CO
ServerValorHospitalityEstimated $21.9K - $27.7K a yearPart-timeTHE MINING EXCHANGE Built in 1902 as a stock exchange for local mining companies, The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa lies in the hear of4 hour agoShareColorado Springs, CO+11 locations