Trust and Safety Team Lead (Overnight)
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
As a Trust and Safety Squad Lead, you are responsible for leading content safety agents whom will reviewing contents to ensure it adheres to established community guidelines. You will ensure all assigned tasks are executed and deliverable. You will review TikTok content, often of a graphic nature, and enforce policy decisions related to content. You will be on the front lines, handling sensitive, complex user-facing issues to protect the platform and keep users safe. This role requires an effective communicator who can work with employees and leadership at all levels of the organization to assist in meeting business unit goals and objectives. Team success will be achieved by ensuring we meet our Service Level Agreements (SLA) and production targets each day. This position will be full-time and based in Nashville, TN.
- Review trust and safety related inquires from internal and external stakeholders
- Respond trust and safety related inquires from internal and external stakeholders
- Manage daily team activities and ensure the daily operations run smoothly, including management of work distribution, planning capacity, and handling escalations
- Conduct weekly reviews for management on key deliverables.
- Review graphic, controversial, and sometimes offensive video content in line with TikTok’s Community Guidelines.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor
- Audit agents work for accuracy
- Must have availability to work various shifts
High school diploma required; BA/BS Preferred
- 1-2 years of experience leading teams (preferably in a contact center environment)
- Good judgment, a high level of confidence, attention to detail, and a commitment to confidentiality required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time-management skills (written and oral)
- Experience with investigating and reviewing digital content is a plus
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]
EDITORIAL AND DESKTOP PUBLISHING ASSISTANT, RUSSIANUnited NationsThis position is located in the Text-Processing Unit, Russian Translation Service, Documentation Division of the Department of General Assembly and Conference17 minute agoShareNew York, NY+2 locations
Communications Lead, Data and AnalyticsServiceNowEstimated $129K - $163K a yearFull-timeCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait,17 minute agoShareRemote in Chicago, IL 60607+1 location
Data Management AssociateJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.$71,250 - $103,000 a yearFull-timeThe CIB Chief Data Office Retention & Destruction (R&D) Governance team partners with CIB businesses, operations and technology to oversee and monitor adherence26 minute agoShareNew York, NY
Research Tec 1Los Alamos National Laboratory$44,900 - $69,200 a yearFull-timeWhat You Will Do Join the best and brightest minds in the world at one of the most innovative and creative multidisciplinary research institutions engaged in strategic1 hour agoShareLos Alamos, NM+6 locations
Proprietor-Parking and TransportationDisneyEstimated $67.7K - $85.8K a yearProprietor-Parking and Transportation Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 10039501 Location Lake Buena Vista,1 hour agoShareLake Buena Vista, FL