Wireless Internet Installer
Physical Demand’s : Ability to lift/move up to 60lbs. Ability to climb a ladder and work on roofs. Ability to work in the infrastructure of a home, including attics and crawl spaces. Ability to work in all inclement weather conditions. Must be able to use tools to install equipment. Work Environment: Tasks are regularly performed with exposure to outdoor weather conditions. May work in high, precarious places.
Description : The Wireless Field Installation Technician I is the face of Nextlink and requires excellent customer service skills paired with technical ability. The position requires completing customer installations, service visits, on-site troubleshooting, and recovery of equipment. Work is performed on site at customer locations both with a physical aspect of installing Internet equipment, as well as a technical portion of updating databases.
- Perform site surveys for potential customers to evaluate serviceability.
- Diagnose customer problems at service calls and restore functional service to existing customers.
- Install new customers with Internet service, which includes mounting equipment at roof height, running Cat5-E cable from outside to the customer’s computer inside.
- Configure routers and customer computers for access to Internet services.
- Perform equipment upgrades for existing customers
Experience: A high school diploma or equivalent is required, field experience preferred and a background in wireless Internet is highly valued.
- Must be professional in dress, speech, and manner.
- Ability to work independently, using sound judgement principles.
- Must be able to safely use ladders and be comfortable working on roofs and running cables to different parts of a building.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions every day.
- Must demonstrate accountability in order to set priorities, organize workload, handle multiple responsibilities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, high-change environment while managing multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.
- Must demonstrate a desire to learn, supported with a love for technology.
- Major Medical
- Company Vehicle
- Company Laptop
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Attire
- Hourly pay (Can include possible OT)
- ALL COMPANY TOOLS & TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
NextLink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NextLink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.NextLink expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
MI Special Educator (hiring all levels) - Permanently OnlineK12 IncUp to $44,600 a yearJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description This position is permanently work-from-home.Must be a certified in MIMust live anywhere in MILaptop, internet2 hour agoShareAcme, MI 49610
Event CoordinatorInnovation Of My PeopleJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Internship Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or equivalent1 day agoShareRemote
Virtual Remote Advisers NeededThe Schaefer Life Agency$104,327 - $125,775 a yearJob details Salary $104,327 - $125,775 a year Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description **VIRTUAL ADVISERS - Remote Adviser Division: 50 Open Positions1 day agoShareUnited States
Bilingual Technical Support & Sales RepAsurionFrom $19 an hourJob details Salary From $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Customer service: 1 year1 day agoShareHouston, TX 77064
Tech Support & Sales RepAsurionFrom $19 an hourJob details Salary From $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Customer service: 1 year1 day agoShareHouston, TX 77064