CONTENT CREATOR (REMOTE)
Cella - Remote
$40.00 - $46.88 an hourContract
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $40.00 - 46.88 per hour
Cella has partnered with a global hospitality brand to find a talented Content Creator to join their team. In this role you will work on multiple campaigns for various internal brand clients at once, often in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. The ideal candidate has strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to inspire and sell creative rationale to senior management, and cross-functional teams.
This is a 100% remote opportunity.
- Proactively understand and gain knowledge of brands, target audiences and competitor activities.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Creative Director and other Senior Designers and Copywriters.
- Collaborate with the Loyalty, Enterprise and Brand marketing teams along with other members of internal creative studio to understand business objectives, marketing objectives and creative needs to support a variety of direct response marketing campaigns. Liaise with internal stakeholders to interpret creative briefs.
- Develop compelling creative solutions across omni-channel touchpoints with a customer-first lens.
- Responsible for graphic design and direction, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production, completion and delivery.
- Present and provide business rationale for creative ideas to our internal stakeholders for approval and development.
- Evolve, revise or redevelop advertisements or campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director, or internal stakeholders.
- Assist the team with day-to-day production requests, including image selection and reformatting creative for various channels.
- Balance multiple projects successfully to meet deadlines and collaborate across multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the ACD, Art Director and design/production team on all creative projects. Personally work on graphic development.
- Adhere brand identity standards and guidelines, while helping to inform the evolution and extension of the visual identity.
- Interact with ACD/Art Director/Copywriter to develop creative concepts and executions.
- Work closely with project manager to keep all projects on track.
- Present design work at various stages to stakeholders for review and final approval.
- Use campaign performance data to understand the effectiveness of campaigns and apply key learnings to future campaigns.
- Stay current on industry trends, particularly in the digital and social space; share ideas and recommendations for innovating new templates and design approaches.
- Strong portfolio showing a range of experience, concepts, and visual styles. Portfolio MUST be linked in your resume.
- Minimum of 5 years relative Design experience, preferably in a design firm, advertising or in-house creative department.
- Experience working with a marketing department, understanding of business objectives and ability to find creative solutions to help achieve objectives.
- Knowledge of design fundamentals, & messaging hierarchy.
- Experience working on direct response materials and designing for a range of marketing channels including email, banner ads, social, landing pages, print collateral.
- Ability to develop/present/pitch creative ideas.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Ability to process and produce multiple projects in a short time frame- resizing art/layout accordingly to specs.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously under the pressure of deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong creative, organizational problem solving.
- Experience developing rich media and other forms of online advertising.
- Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity.
- Have a strong interest in social and cultural trends and emerging digital technologies.
- Strong attention to detail. Self-starter. A positive attitude and a collaborative personality.
- Animation & Video production experience is a plus.
- Experience supervising junior designers is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an interest in popular culture, new trends, and styles.
- Experience working at a creative agency.
- Experience in hospitality or consumer brands.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Facebook Ads Manager (Part Time / Remote)Adventures in Wisdom Inc.$1,500 - $2,500 a monthFacebook Ads Expert - for a Company Bringing Life Coaching to Kids Part Time * Contractor * Remote No agencies please. No Recruiters. Apply here:3 day agoShareRemote
PT Sales AssociateLovesac CompanyEstimated $28.7K - $36.4K a yearPart-timeWeekend availability +1We LOVE that you are interested in learning more about this role and what makes Lovesac unique! WHO we are? Here at Lovesac, our Lovesac Family is comprised of a3 day agoShareSaint Peters, MO 63376
Customer Support AssociateSquarespaceEstimated $40.9K - $51.8K a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +1At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas and makes it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with about 400 people3 day agoShareRemote in Portland, OR 97204+2 locations
Remote Healthcare Customer Service Representative (unlicensed)Foundever$12 - $15 an hourSykes and Sitel are now Foundever™ At Foundever, we believe that small moments can have a big impact on our work experiences, customers, teams, and friends. By3 day agoShareRemote in Texas
Insurance Specialist II - Hawaii Remote Opportunity!NAVIENTFull-timeAbout Xtend Healthcare Xtend Healthcare is a revenue cycle management company focused exclusively on the healthcare industry. The company's services range from full3 day agoShareRemote in Honolulu, HI 96815