Customer Experience Associate
Customer Experience Associate
Do you love listening to and helping others with immediate solutions and enjoyable customer experiences? Are you a tenacious problem-solver committed to enhancing customer service?
Our team in Independent Insurance Customer Center would love to meet you!
As a Customer Experience Associate for a fast-growing company with significant career advancement opportunities, you would help bring to life our mission, values and commitment to Client-focused culture and service.
Key job responsibilities:
You'll be a part of our growing Communications Team to help create a positive customer experience that supports our business expansion.
A day in the life
- Provide extraordinary customer service and customer experience, listening intently to their needs and responding promptly and professionally to customers, equipment requests and inquiries by telephone and other channels
- Enter data for the quick dispatch and documentation of the partner’s needs using our company portal.
- Dispatch and communicate the partner’s needs to our branches accurately and in a timely manner
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company portal or reaching out to local branches who can help pickup or deliver equipment
- Respond to customer questions clearly and kindly check for customer understanding and acceptance of information provided
- Establish and maintain a rapport with customers by working to anticipate their needs and share concerns with supervisors
- De-escalate situations involving frustrated customers, listening and offering patient assistance and support
- Collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service and experience
- Participate in regular professional development trainings and maintain updated knowledge of all equipment, services, and policies
- Additional duties as assigned by the Call Center Manager
As a company, and as individuals, we value honesty, openness, personal excellence. We are committed to each and every customer we provide our services to Large or Small. We hold ourselves accountable to our customers, partners, employees, shareholders by honoring our commitments, providing results and striving to be the best service provider in the industry. It is our mission to provide our customers with the best possible experience when utilizing our network to further their business activities, day by day it is our intention to continue to be a leader and an online provider that our customers can depend upon and trust.
- Dependable and punctual record of attendance with intrinsic customer-focused motivation
- Friendly, positive demeanor showing patience, empathy, and clear understanding of professional boundaries with clients and colleagues
- An ability to learn quickly, multi-task, and utilize effective communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive disposition to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to listen patiently and explain concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
- Understand and exceed Key Performance Indicators set by the Call Center Manager
- Familiarity and ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies and processes
- Excellent attention to details and fast typing skills
- Familiarity with customer-relationship management (CRM) software programs preferred
- 1+ year of previous customer service experience
- High school diploma
Pay: $21.00 - $29.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- 1 year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Call center
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Health insurance
This is a remote position.
This agency is independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the agency, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this agency. All inquiries about employment at this agency should be made directly to the agency location and not to the Independent Insurance Agents of North Carolina.
Sales RepresentativeAnchor Wave Internet SolutionsEstimated $71.1K - $90K a yearRole (overview of the position): The Web Strategist is our front line sales position. You are tasked with creating prospects and closing inbound leads. Your role is also9 minute agoShareRemote
CASHIER (Part-Time)CanteenPart-timeCanteen We are hiring immediately for a CASHIER (Part-Time) position. Location: Campbell Soup - 2120 NC Highway 71N, Maxton, NC 28364-9433 Note: online17 minute agoShareMaxton, NC 28364
Sales Associate IIICoach$15.00 - $15.50 an hourWeekend availabilityWe believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what’s possible. At Tapestry, being true20 minute agoShareSan Juan, PR
Amazon Warehouse Worker - Anytime PayAmazon WarehouseShift: Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat 08:30pm - 12:30am Duration: PART_TIME Start Date: 2023-06-22 Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job21 minute agoShareWoodbury, MN 55129
Training and Development AsstDept of Family & Protectve Svc$2,194 - $3,446 a monthFull-timeThe Academy Manager Training Assistant: Work involves assisting with the preparation of educational and training programs. Under the guidance of the CPS1 hour agoShareArlington, TX 76011 (East area)