Full Time Merchandiser (Stocker)
Requisition ID: 142876
Posting Locations: Greenville
Pay Range: $125/day - $135/day, depending on experience
Rate Frequency: Daily
Click HERE to View the Day in the Life as a BULK MERCHANDISER!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
Routes will service Greenville, NC and surrounding areas.
Schedule: 6am – completion of the route; must be able to work weekends
Duties & Responsibilities
The Merchandiser is responsible for presenting products in a way that will attract the attention of consumers at our customer retail locations. This position services and maintains multiple bulk accounts by merchandising approved products and packages using safe handling techniques and following all quality guidelines. Ability to follow plan sets, planograms and communicate to store management and cross-functional personnel.
- Fills, merchandises and rotates products on display and the shelf according to procedures and special programs
- Physically moves the product from the backroom and places it on display
- Creates and distributes point of sale materials on display and shelve where permitted. Rotates product. Fills and merchandises Fastlane merchandisers and vendors; checks vendor to ensure proper operation
- Organizes and maintains back room by stacking and arranging product by package and flavor, arranging the return of empty pallets and shells, damaged and out of date product to the branch
- Fosters business relationship with store personnel through routine follow-up on requests, proactive pricing, special programs, new opportunities, and upcoming activities discussions
- Must have effective communication skills which include listening, speaking, and writing
- Prior customer service experience preferred in a retail setting
- Merchandisers must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively to satisfy the needs of a variety of customers with different demands and expectations
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment (lifting 50 lbs. repetitively)
- Able to work reliably and independently with little daily supervision
- Critical thinking skills
- Company provided cell phone
- Valid instate driver’s license
- Excellent driving history
- Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than 50,000 per person/100,000 accident insurance per occurrence/50,000 property damage and 500 or less deductible effective from first day of employment
- Excellent driving history
The work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Full Time Merchandiser (Stocker)Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.$125 a dayFull-timeRequisition ID: 156717 Posting Locations: Florence; Marion Pay Range: $125/day with opportunity to make $140/day in 6 months Rate Frequency: Hourly Click HERE1 hour agoShareFlorence, SC 29501
Part-Time StockerALDI$16.50 an hourPart-timeMorning shiftWhen you join our team as a Stocker, you’ll be responsible for stocking, organizing new incoming inventory and safely operating machinery. You’ll play an5 hour agoShareHomer Glen, IL
STOCKERUnited SupermarketsEstimated $22K - $27.9K a yearPart-timeSummary: Why Choose Us? It is our mission to serve our guests and support our team members to establish, build and accomplish their career goals! With our leadership7 hour agoShareAmarillo, TX 79109
Part Time Store StockerGordon Food Service$12 an hourPart-timeLocation - MP003 454 E Edgewood Blvd, Lansing MI Hiring Immediately! Pay: $12/hr Store Hours - Monday to Saturday 7AM-8PM and7 hour agoShareLansing, MI 48911
StockerUnited SupermarketsPart-timeSummary: Why Choose Us? It is our mission to serve our guests and support our team members to establish, build and accomplish their career goals! With our leadership14 hour agoShareAmarillo, TX 79119