$38 - 44/hr
New York, NY
June 10, 2019
Creative & MarketingThe Creative Group has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join them in various marketing efforts in the Communications industry. This Project Manager role is based in the Pearl River, New York area and would be a long-term temporary employment opportunity. If you love organization and enjoy working across teams, this may be the job for you.
- Guide the efficient flow of work and information through marketing, creative, and production departments
- Arrange schedules, maintain job files, route projects, monitor overall progress, and supervise status meetings
- Assist in the organizing and handling of materials so that the elements necessary to complete a project are delivered with defined scope, quality, time frame, and cost constraints
- Use your discretion and act on it
- Comfortable taking the lead in areas such as business and technical requirements analysis, documentation, modeling and testing methodologies & development
- In this position, the candidate will be tasked with analyzing complex business problems, proposing effective solutions and understanding and applying business vision and direction
- Proficient in a range of project management software such as Microsoft Project, SmartSheet or other similar applications
- Possessing a Project Management and/or Business Systems Analyst Certification is a big plus for this position
- This role would be best suited for candidates with precedent accounting experience in a key role in system projects
- Proven success acting in a project management capacity
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance & Project Management detail oriented (PMP) Certification
- Convey information both orally and in writing to executive management, team members, business and technology professionals
- Microsoft Word experience
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Pharmacy Care Team Associate (874625)Optum Local Care DeliveryRequired Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED 4+ years of experience in a medical or pharmacy setting 2+ years of administrative support experience Must be able to55 minute agoShareSan Antonio, TX
Director Advisory Services, Healthcare Analytics - Telecommute (875815)Optum Advisory ServicesDirector Advisory Services, Healthcare Analytics - Telecommute (875815) Position Description No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is1 hour agoShareMinnesota
Business Analyst, Special Projects Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ (875125)Optum Local Care DeliveryBusiness Analyst, Special Projects Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ (875125) Position Description When you're setting the pace for change, it's not only challenging, it's1 hour agoSharePhoenix, AZ
Sr Director, Advisory Services Healthcare Analytics - Telecommute (875821)Optum Advisory ServicesSr Director, Advisory Services Healthcare Analytics - Telecommute (875821) Position Description No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is1 hour agoShareMinnesota
Shift LeadWalgreensOpens and closes the store in the absence of store management, including all required systems start-ups, required cash handling, and ensuring the floor and stock room2 hour agoShareMilwaukee, WI