Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.Compensation:
$17 - $25 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Transaction file management for ongoing deals, from listing or initial offer to closing
- Manage new leads and create tracking report with results daily/weekly to the agent
- Attending and coordinating showings, inspections and miscellaneous appointments
- Social media content (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), and coordinating other marketing and advertising campaigns
- Professional and productive communication with other agents, clients, lenders, escrow officers, vendors/contractors, and other parties involved in the transaction
- Create comparative market analysis (CMA)
- Check property statuses and set up property searches
- Property visits as needed throughout the San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles
- Excellent phone and people skills
- Outgoing and friendly, positive attitude a must
- Experience in transaction management
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Proficient in writing emails, property descriptions and reports
- Must be able to face challenges and deadlines
- Must be able to follow directions, systems and procedures
- Must have the ability to learn scripts and dialogues
- Strong organizational skills
- Real estate experience is required
I am a seasoned agent out of Studio City, and I have been in real estate for over 30 years. I own, manage and sell residential and commercial real estate. My mission is to expand my residential side of the business to match the commercial side. With your help, we will create the proper systems and efficiently work towards team goals to succeed.
Office Assistant Positions (FSD210920)Ideal Software Systems, Inc.Job details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Ideal Software Systems, an innovator in business management systems for over 30 years, is looking for2 day agoShareMeridian, MS 39305
District Administrative AssistantPryor School District 1Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Position Title: District Admin Assistant Department: Superintendent’s Office Reports To:2 day agoSharePryor, OK 74362
Production Team Member IKalera, Inc.Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description P*osition: *Production Team Member IDepartment/Location: Houston Production FacilityReports To: Houston2 day agoShareHumble, TX 77396
Administrative AssistantErica Komisar, LCSW$20 an hourJob details Salary $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Temporary Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Marketing or Public Relations/Writing: 12 day agoShareRemote
Administrative AssistantGlanbia NutritionalsDate: Sep 24, 2021 Location: St Johns, MI, US, 48879 Company: Glanbia Job Summary Manages the front reception desk and performs a variety of administrative and2 day agoShareSaint Johns, MI 48879