Administrative Assistant - Part Time, Metro Detroit
Job details Salary $16 - $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Temporary Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
administrative support: 10 years (Required)
Help us grow our family owned Pet Resort Chain! Canine to Five is currently seeking a part time Administrative Assistant to assist our rapidly growing business.
This role is 75% remote. It will involve some visits to our 3 locations, plus some local errand running. Candidates must live in the State of Michigan.
Our ideal candidate is a people person with expert level knowledge of Google Suite, confident in learning new skills, technologies, and committed to developing as well as implementing standard operating procedures.
This person thrives in a fast-paced environment, is detailed oriented and capable of multitasking between database management, assisting all directors with various admin tasks, quarterly gift deliveries and other local errands, bill payments, organizing and scheduling.
Must also have a passion for people and love dogs!
Perks at 30 hours per week:
- Health, Vision, and Dental
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonus
- Community Discounts
- Growth Opportunities
- Scheduling and follow up with various contractors
- Assisting Director of Operations with various inventory and purchasing projects
- Assisting Human Resources with sending out emails and uploading content to our learning management system
- Bill payment and organization, working with accountant and bookkeeper
- Assist Company President with various marketing projects
- Coordinating employee meetings as needed
- Maintain all company signage
- Manage and maintain multiple databases
- Monthly gift deliveries to local offices
- Assist in creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Assist management with record keeping
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Very strong organization and project management skills
- 3+ years of experience in the following areas: Google Suite. Generally competent with technology, databases, graphics software like Canva, social media.
- Some knowledge of Quickbooks Online is great but not required.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to self manage
- Self confidence
- Natural love for dogs
- Self awareness and leadership
- $16-20/hour, based on experience.
- Contract Employee for first 90 days
- After 90 days of employment at 30 hours:
- Referral bonuses
- Profit sharing Bonuses
- Free dog care
Relevant Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Payables, Office Coordinator, Secretary, Admin
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- What software programs have you used regularly in the past year?
- Are you able to run monthly errands, delivering gifts to offices and introducing our brochure to receptionist staff?
- Describe a specific problem you solved for your employer or professor. How did you approach the problem? What role did others play? What was the outcome?
- administrative support: 10 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Warehouse Package Handler - $3,000 BonusAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $27 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll be4 hour agoSharePortland, OR 97267
Nursing Assistant - Labor and DeliverySt. Vincent's Medical CenterJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Description Job Schedule: Part TimeStandard Hours: 24Job Shift: Shift 1Shift Details: Day/Eve Work where every18 hour agoShareBridgeport, CT 06606+9 locations
Product safety management for Global Product Stewardship Fabric and Home Care (F&HC)Procter & GambleJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Consumer safety and global compliance are of the utmost importance to the Company. We are looking to recruit a18 hour agoShareSaint Bernard, OH 45216
CUSTOMER SERVICE AIDE (DHS)State of Rhode IslandJob details Salary $35,735 - $38,222 a year Full Job Description Class Definition GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Within the Department of Human Services, to perform18 hour agoShareWarwick, RI+4 locations
ReceptionistSwickard Shared Services (Las Vegas)Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At Swickard, we’re passionate about vehicles, and committed to providing 100% customer support and18 hour agoShareLas Vegas, NV 89144