Aircraft Security Control Assessor Representative (SCAR) with Security Clearance
Aircraft Security Control Assessor Representative (SCAR)
- KBR is seeking an experienced system security engineer to support risk assessments of Special Access Program (SAP) aeronautical systems and subsystems as a Security Control Assessor Representative (SCAR).
The successful candidate will utilize their expertise in developing and analyzing weapon systems and cybersecurity engineering artifacts used to support the integration of advanced avionics systems and subsystems at the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC). The candidate should be experienced and successful at solving complex technical issues, enjoy working in a dynamic, responsive, and collaborative environment, and dedicated to the success of our customers against advanced, persistent threats. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform engineering analyses and use technical risk management principles to assess Air Force Platform Information Technology (PIT) systems
- Conduct vulnerability and risk assessments
- Review program documentation (e.g. concept, requirements, design, manuals, reports, deficiency/change reports and program schedules) to ensure that established security requirements are adequately addressed and sustained
- Support Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes leading to successful Authority to Operate decisions across multiple platforms
- Perform document review and editing, as requested
- Support, coordinate, and assist with Program Management/Milestone driven events, etc., including Program Protection requirements as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor''''s Degree and 10 years of related experience is required.
- Active DoDTS/SCI Clearance must be held and maintained.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Familiarity with DoDIs 8500.01 & 8510.01, NIST SP 800-53, and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS in Engineering and 10 years of engineering experience is preferred.
- Background experience in avionics is preferred
- DoD 8570.01-M (IAM Level
I) Sec+ certification is preferred
- Direct cybersecurity and RMF experience and knowledge of DoDIs 8500.01 & 8510.01, NIST SP 800-53 is preferred Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Plant Engineer IIILANXESSEstimated $97.1K - $123K a yearWho we are: LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 6.1 billion in 2020 and about 14,200 employees in 33 countries. The core business of14 minute agoShareEl Dorado, AR 71730
Safety & Security CoordinatorDocGo$15 - $16 an hourFull-timeJob Title: Coordinator, Safety & Security Pay Rate: $15 to $16 per hour Employment Type: Full-Time Schedule: 0700 to 190014 minute agoShareAlabama
Returned Mail Service Processor Retirement TeamLincoln Financial$12.60 - $18.89 an hourDate: Nov 29, 2022 Primary Location: Fort Wayne, IN, US Company: Lincoln Financial Alternate Locations: US All Regions Work Arrangement: Work from14 minute agoShareFort Wayne, IN
Research Assistant-CIPHER-Spring 2023Georgia Tech Research InstitutePart-timeThe RISC group is looking for a graduate assistant (GA) for Spring 2023 semester. The job duties include serving as research assistant for Peace Engineering and National14 minute agoShareAtlanta, GA 30332 (Georgia Tech area)
Customer Assistance Representative Part TimeAmerican AirlinesEstimated $26.4K - $33.4K a yearPart-timeWeekend availability +2American Airlines is seeking Part Time Customer Assistance Representative at the Tampa International Airport. The terms and conditions of this position are covered by14 minute agoShareTampa, FL+13 locations