Applications Administrator - Atlanta, GA
Job ID: 160642
CRH's Americas Materials, a division of CRH, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, cement, asphalt, readymixed concrete and paving and construction services in North America. Our operations span North America with 24,100 employees at close to 1,300 locations in 44 US States and 6 Canadian provinces.
We are looking for an exceptionally motivated Systems Analyst to join our PMO team. In this role you will be responsible for deploying, configuring, and implementing a professional services automation tool across multiple teams. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience with Project Portfolio Management Tools, spefically Clarizen, an enterprise collaborative work management solution.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Clarizen application
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Clarizen data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Clarizen skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Define the business problem by working with clients to understand their initiatives and objectives as well as their current and future state processes and procedures
- Develop solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Validate results by testing programs.
- Provide the training and technical documentation needed to use and support solutions they are responsible for
- Consistently increase both technical and business acumen by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Associates Degree in IT/Computer related or business management discipline, or equivalent experience preferred
- 1+ years experience IT and/or programming experience
- 1+ years experience in construction materials industry preferred
- Previous experience with Project Portfolio Management Tools preferred; Clarizen experience a plus
- Previous experience with SaaS platform configuration in tools such as SalesForce or JIRA a plus
- Must be 18 years in age or older.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Willingness to work independently within in a team environment and assist the team with other duties as required.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
- Ability to consistently drive self and others to achieve results despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Ability to analyize and interpret data and applying statistical techniques for output into reports, scorecards and dashboards
- Must possess strong oral / written communication and listening skills.
- Ability to achieve results with a hands-on, collaborative approach; works well in a team.
- Proficient in encouraging diverse thinking to promote and nurture innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to align career development goals with organizational objectives.
- Ability to understand customers’ need and concerns and be able to customize services and products as appropriate.
- Ability to regularly learn and adopt new technology.
- Ability to present and engage end-users
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills with the ability to actively listen and effectively understand concerns
- Excellent customer service skills combined with the ability to solve problems
- Ability to create and maintain documentation of report usage, definititions, and changes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Able to communicate with others by telephone and in person.
- Able to utilize a computer for word processing, email communication, and preparation of documents and presentations.
- May require sitting for extended periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Usually, normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. • The position may require work outside of normal business hours.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What CRH Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Coordinator, ITPittsburgh PiratesJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description The Pirates WhyThe Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing4 hour agoSharePittsburgh, PA 15212
Payroll ClerkState of Connecticut - Department of Developmental...Job details Salary $50,050 - $65,449 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Are you are a self-starter? A team player that thrives in a fast-paced and4 hour agoShareCheshire, CT+2 locations
Customer Service TechnicianThe Green Technology Group, LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description VALI Tier 2 provides support to the VA?s Learning Management System (LMS) application, known as the Talent4 hour agoShareUnited States
Telemarketer | Collections | Sales | No Weekends!Credit Corp Solutions IncJob details Salary $15 - $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 10+ Full Job Description Paid training, Work from home after the4 hour agoShareSouth Jordan, UT
Credentialing Specialist 1Change HealthcareJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description What will I be responsible for in this job? The Credentialing Specialist will be responsible for processing6 hour agoShareConnecticut+60 locations