Assistant, Searchlight Development
We have an exciting opportunity at Searchlight Pictures, Development for an Assistant.
The Assistant position in Development is an administrative support and project role covering phones, scheduling, expenses and other admin duties for two Directors, Production. In addition, this individual will do projects and research as part of the creative development process.
- Roll calls & answer phones
- Schedule internal & external meetings (with writers, for projects in development, etc.)
- Maintaining calendar
- Preparing and submitting expense reports
- Liaising with other Disney executives, producers, writers, and other assistants internally and externally
- Completing projects and research requests to advance development goals
- Representing the department in a professional manner
- Supporting departmental projects as needed
- Maintaining organizational documents and monitoring status of deliverables
- Assisting in the preparation of meetings
- Maintaining files
- Processing vendor invoices
- Coordinating domestic and international travel
- Answering and screening incoming calls
- Maintaining call sheet
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively solve problems
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency with SAP. Working knowledge of Adobe, Illustrator, Keynote preferred
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well and maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience at a Studio, Production Company, Literary Agency or Talent Agency
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Staff AssistantUS Department of Agriculture$45,627 - $71,764 a yearDuties Summary This position is located in Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) Business Center (BC), at the following FPAC Hub duty locations: Raleigh, NC;3 minute agoShareWashington, DC (Southwest Federal Center area)
Library Assistant ICounty of Marin, CA$4,119 - $4,869 a monthABOUT US At the County of Marin, our employees overwhelmingly report feeling their work is meaningful, they like the work they do and they are proud to tell people3 minute agoShareCalifornia
Office Associate - Opt 2State of Illinois$3,213 - $4,388 a monthDescription of Duties/Essential Functions Under direction of the Health Information Administrator, provides complex and confidential clerical services for the34 minute agoShareMadison County, IL
Human Resources RepresentativeState of Illinois$54,552 a yearDescription of Duties/Essential Functions Under direction of the Warden (Senior Public Service Administrator), serves as the unitary Human Resources Generalist34 minute agoShareFulton County, IL
Data Entry Specialist 1Miami-Dade County$27,558 a yearJob details Salary $27,558 a year Full Job Description Minimum Qualifications High school diploma or GED. One year of typing or data entry experience is34 minute agoShareMiami, FL