Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Customer Service Representative
Full Time Weekend Shift
Richmond International Airport
$12.00-$14.00 Based on Experience
Richmond Jet Center is currently seeking a full time Customer Service Representative to staff its front desk weekend shift, Thursday afternoon through Sunday evening.
Located at the Richmond International Airport in Sandston, Richmond Jet Center is a full-service Fixed Base Operator (FBO) and private aircraft charter company. Our services are provided 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, and include flight planning, fueling, maintenance, repairs, catering, pilot and passenger services and heated hangars. We are a family owned company that has operated for over 60 years. Our employees are like our second family!
The Customer Service Representative will work Wednesday, Thursday, Fridays from 7:00 am - 1:00 pm, and Saturdays and Sundays from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm. Our full time employees enjoy competitive salaries based on their qualifications and experience and benefits such as full family healthcare insurance, dental, life insurance, paid vacation and sick days.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides customers with courteous customer service in person or over the phone; strives to retain present customers and develop new business by extending professional and efficient service and suggesting additional services and products to serve customers? needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer, screen and direct calls on multi-line phone system in a courteous and professional manner; forward calls to appropriate employee or voicemail
- Greet all visitors with a smile, determine their need and direct them to the appropriate person
- Provide a full range of concierge service to our clients including but not limited to, arranging hotel reservations, rental cars, verifying catering requirements. fueling and aircraft servicing requests
- Coordinate with line service on all aircraft services and fuel transactions and process payment of transactions
- Provide our clients with positive, professional and prompt service in a respectful manner with a HAPPY TO HELP ATTITUDE, working with accuracy, clarity and an eye for detail.
- Contribute to building a strong TEAM spirit, demonstrate commitment to the goals and interests of Richmond Jet Center.
- Present a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations, handle multiple tasks and telecommunications by means of switchboard phone, radio transmission with aircraft and line service, computer, fax and copy machine
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Problem Solving-Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Professionalism-Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability-Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality-Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Frequently required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds
- Occasional loud noises
Richmond Jet Center is an equal opportunity employer.
ReceptionistUnitek Learning, Inc.Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: As a leading healthcare education organization, Unitek Learning’s family of schools helps5 hour agoShareMurray, UT 84123+5 locations
Service Desk ManagerSAIC$75,001 - $100,000 a yearJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job ID: 2115753 Location: OAK RIDGE , TN , US Date Posted: 2021-10-18 Category: Information5 hour agoShareOak Ridge, TN+3 locations
Coordinator, AccountingWorld Fuel ServicesJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the19 hour agoShareParish, NY
Full Time ReceptionistThe Waterford at College StationJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital Senior Living team at The Waterford at1 day agoShareCollege Station, TX 77845
Office CoordinatorSchulson Collective HQ - PhiladelphiaJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Summary/Objective: The Office Receptionist is responsible for keeping the office running smoothly and assisting2 day agoSharePhiladelphia, PA