Bookseller - Part-Time
As a Bookseller, you are responsible for selling by providing exceptional customer service through our four core service principles. You make the shopping experience interactive and engaging by enthusiastically sharing your knowledge about our products and services and meeting the needs of the customer. You care about and value people and exemplify our core values.alEssential Functions
- Deliver exceptional customer service that ensures sales and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Execute on the four core service principles: put the book in the customer’s hand, offer to order, offer the Member program, and fast cashiering.
- Greet and establish rapport with customers, proactively engaging them in conversations about our products, services and promotions to determine their needs and recommend the right products.
- Ensure all customer transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Share knowledge and enthusiasm about all our products, services, and promotions, providing a personalized experience to multiple customers at the same time.
- Respond to customer’s concerns and questions, and secure the sale.
- Drive customer loyalty through successful selling of Memberships, gift cards, Kid’s Club and other sales initiatives.
- Communicate specific product needs to managers to ensure the store is stocked appropriately with in-demand titles and customer requests.
- Recover the selling floor during each shift by, gathering and restocking items, straightening bookcases, maintaining tables in the Café, maintaining restroom cleanliness, and performing other store housekeeping tasks.
- Support and promote business development sales and in-store events
- Assist in any area of the store as needed.
- Adhere to all inventory and loss prevention standards.
- Help orient new booksellers, ensuring a smooth acclimation to the store and our bookselling culture.
- Passion for selling
- Strong communication skills
- Spend the majority of time on the selling floor, which requires physical activity (i.e., prolonged standing, repetitive bending, lifting, climbing)
- Availability for early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays to align with store needs
HR CoordinatorBlack Men & Women of Valor, Inc.Up to $1,000 a monthJob details Salary Up to $1,000 a month Job Type Part-time Internship Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Full Job Description *Please1 hour agoShareRemote
Hopkins and Company is hiring a Benefits ManagerHopkins and CompanyHopkins and Company is hiring an experienced and highly organized Benefits Manager Why Us?â¯ At Hopkins and Company our vision is to create an1 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30318
Ice Cream Server / CashierFlower & Cream$11 - $14 an hourJob details Salary $11 - $14 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 6 Full Job Description Flower & Cream is expanding! Our new location1 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77201
On-Air PersonalityMC AnimeJob details Job Type Part-time Internship Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Associate (Preferred) Day Shift (Preferred) Night Shift1 hour agoShareRemote
Greenhouse erector and maintenanceMidwest Greenhouse Construction LLC$30 - $40 an hourJob details Salary $30 - $40 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Driver's License (Required) Full Job1 hour agoShareMinooka, IL