Job details Salary $16 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Budtender Job Description - High Level Health
Are you eager to start a career in the cannabis industry with a vastly growing company?
If so, you have come to the right place! To say that High Level Health has a passion for cannabis would be an understatement. At High Level Health, our purpose is to improve lives by delivering passionately grown cannabis to passionate customers. We were once a small neighborhood dispensary who have blossomed into a cutting-edge cannabis company with a combined 15 store fronts and grow operations spread across Colorado and Michigan.
We are looking for a hard-working and passionate member to join our Retail Team as a Budtender. Our team is compiled of educated employees who are proud to combine their passion for our expertly grown cannabis with an individualized customer experience as shown through our 133 awards and counting!
Check out our list of awards here: https://www.highlevelhealth.com/awards/
Budtenders are the face of our business and will be responsible for ensuring every customer is given the time and attention needed to select our best cannabis strain or product for their experience. Budtenders are required to see to it that business operations are conducted in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as with state regulatory standards at all time. This position reports to the Manager of the dispensary.
- Understands that customer service is the top priority and ceases performing tasks when customers are present and in need of assistance
- Makes eye contact, smiles and promptly acknowledges and greets each guest entering the dispensary and in the waiting area
- Determines each customer’s need and answers questions concerning strains or products. If necessary, partners with management to ensure the customer’s experience is met.
- While serving customers, recommend additional and complementary products and/or strains based on the information provided by the customer or item already selected for purchase
- Informs customers of current promotions and events while in the store
- Contributes to the dispensary’s overall goals and meets or exceeds individual goals
- Helps to eliminate and/or reduce potential theft of product by providing exceptional gues service and maintaining awareness while on the sales floor
- Ensures that the correct price, product, tax and/or discounts are applied correctly to each sale
- Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise to highlight sales and promotional events. In between serving customers, ensures the store is replenished throughout the day, arranges merchandise to highlight sales and promotional events to company standards on shelves.
- Answers phone with appropriate greeting and handles customer questions
- Participates in physical inventory preparation, execution and follow-up
- Responsible for overall store cleanliness including restrooms, cash wrap, backroom and sales floor
- Takes initiative to stay informed regarding new or existing products and is knowledgeable about their ingredients and benefits to better serve customers
Job Requirements & Preferences:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Prefer to have candidates with a minimum of 1-year retail, restaurant or service-related experience
- Open availability including nights, weekends and all holidays
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs. multiple times per day
- Retail store front immediately working with customers and guests
- Continuous mobility through the dispensary daily including but not limited to standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching throughout the shift
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance optional for full time employees
- Paid time off + paid birthday off
- Employee discount program
High Level Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. High Level Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- MED Badge (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
BudtenderElevatedJob details Salary $13 - $14 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Customer Service: 112 hour agoShareButte, MT 59701
Fireball Cannabis Brand AmbassadorFireball Cannabis GummiesJob details Salary $20 - $30 an hour Job Type Part-time Temporary Number of hires for this role 10+ Qualifications High school or equivalent5 day agoShareSacramento, CA
BudtenderToker's GuideJob details Salary $500 - $2,000 a week Job Type Full-time Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Full Job04-01-2022ShareWashington, DC 20001
Budtender - The Mint CannabisGreen Bronco LLCJob details Salary $13 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Budtenders The Mint Cannabis is seeking to employ Budtenders at our new marijuana28-12-2021ShareColdwater, MI 49036+1 location
BudtenderShangoJob details Salary $14 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description The Budtender is passionate about Medical Marijuana, providing cannabis knowledge and28-12-2021ShareLas Vegas, NV 89121