Business Office Manager
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Oaks Senior Living is currently recruiting a kind hearted Busness Office Manager who has a passion for working with seniors. Our culture centers around a Person Centered Lifestyle with great core values and a dedication to enrich the lives of those we serve . Oaks Senior Living inspires team members to excel, rewards for excellence and creates a work environment where all are trusted and empowered with a sense of ownership. Extremely rewarding opportunity with growth potential!
The Office Manager will welcome visitors and answer incoming calls in a warm, pleasant, and professional manner. The Office Manager will maintain a clean and neat reception area, handle specific resident services, and seek administrative support as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills. Desire to work with older adults.
- Good organizational skills. Mature, cheerful personality. Must have good phone etiquette skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Ability to read,write, and speaks English.
- Must be 18 years of age. Must have a satisfactory criminal history check.
- Must have physical exam by a licensed physician. Must have a negative drug screen.
- Must be able to react in an emergency situation.
Possess and maintain knowledge of the facility, its benefits, services provided, the customers, and employees.
- Answer incoming calls in a warm, pleasant, and professional manner.
- Respond to all calls following proper telephone etiquette and taking detailed messages when appropriate.
- Ensure that messages are relayed promptly to the intended person.
- Greet all visitors, residents, family members, and employees in a warm and helpful manner.
- Ensure that the reception areas are clean, neat, and inviting.
- Coordinate appointments for residents requesting transportation or hairdressing services.
- Collect the residents' mail and prepare it for distribution.
- Obtain 16 hours of continuing education annually. Maintain CPR & First Aid certification.
Provide other assistance with resident services as requested by management.
- Receive and send packages for the Executive Director or other departments as requested by your supervisor.
- Assist the Community Relations Director in handling inquiries and tours as necessary.
- Assist the Community Relations Director in preparing for new residents' move-in as requested.
- Assemble residence brochure packets and mail as requested.
- Distribute mail to the residents, Executive Director, and other departments daily.
- Assist the executive director and/ or other departments with additional administrative duties as assigned.
- Create and maintain all schedules for Care Staff.
- Assist Executive Director with Payroll.
- Participate in "Manager on Call" rotation.
- Attend all regular staff meetings and required in service training sessions.
- Must communicate effectively to convey information to residents, visitors, family members, and Management.
- Review daily any and all communication tools used in providing resident care.
- Report all supply needs.
- Notify the Executive Director of any concerns or questions presented by the residents' family members.
Reports to: Executive Director
Delivery Driver (Amazon Packages) Full Time, Benefits, PTO, $17.50 hrAmazon DSPJob details Salary $17.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Empire Logistics is excited to announce that we are hiring drivers to join09-05-2022ShareCincinnati, OH 45204+6 locations
Part Time Handler WarehouseFedEx ExpressJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Job Requisition Number: RC514072 Category: Operations Job Family: FXE-US: Handler/Dockworker Time09-05-2022ShareAustin, TX 78719100+ locations
Supervisor - Jacksonville International AirportSunshine Cleaning SystemsJob details Salary $13 - $14 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview Sunshine Cleaning Systems, Inc.09-05-2022ShareJacksonville, FL+1 location
Line Cook/DishwasherBad Daddy's Burger BarJob details Salary $13 - $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred) Day Shift09-05-2022ShareHuntersville, NC 28078
Wedding Photographer’s AssistantLAD PhotographyJob details Salary $100 - $200 a day Job Type Part-time Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job09-05-2022ShareMaine