Business Process Project Manager
CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group.
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers' expectations.
Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports and operates on more then 200 shipping lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, in its headquarters in Marseilles.
Responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and regularly reviewing a portfolio of process improvement projects for the assigned area of responsibility. Manage the successful execution of a portfolio of agency and global process improvement projects with significant, measurable impact. Delivers significant, verified business results (both process and financial). Trains, coaches, and holds accountable team members to implement process improvements. Effectively collaborates with leaders, peers, and team members to enhance the agency work processes and culture. Advocates strongly for the customer at every opportunity.
This position will be responsible to:
- Leads and facilitates the identification, prioritization, and regular review of agency and global improvement projects for his/her assigned area of responsibility
- Leads and coaches project teams and activities that provide measurable efficiency and effectiveness benefits to the agency and/or global organization
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with peers, EMT, and project team members
- Personal learning and development
- Miscellaneous related duties or projects as assigned.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 10-15 years Project Management experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience required.
- Define process improvement projects
- Effectively utilize data analysis tools and techniques
- Effectively use project management techniques
- Utilize effective project and team intervention techniques
- Communicate effectively – written and verbal
- Possess effective time management skills
- Advanced facilitation skills
- Intervene in projects to increase productivity and to accelerate outcomes
- Anticipate potential project problems and respond appropriately
- Influence others to accomplish assigned tasks
- Work collaboratively with other departments and individuals
- Delegate work and hold people accountable for completion
- Design project strategies to achieve goals and deadlines
- Assess potential impact of project initiatives and actions
- Understand business processes as part of the entire business operation
- Recognize the interaction of processes and how changes may potentially affect other functions
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Preferred:
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification, Project Management Professional (PMP)
Come along on CMA CGM’s adventure !
CMA CGM (America) LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classification.
CaregiverCaring Senior Service of Lakewood$18.50 - $20.00 an hourWe are looking for hard working and dedicated caregivers to join our team! At Caring Senior Service of Lakewood, we know that it’s the method in which service is37 minute agoShareDenver, CO 80215
Call Center AgentZipSocial$35 - $55 an hourWe are looking for call center Assistant to support inbound and outbound customer service and sales projects for a wide variety of clients. In this role, you will handle37 minute agoShareRemote in United States
Real Estate Agent - Training Provided (Corona)Wright Brothers, Inc.$46,329 - $270,697 a yearNo.1 Independent Virtual brokerage in the country! When you join us, you become part of a global family of agents and partners dedicated to transforming the real estate2 hour agoShareCorona, CA+33 locations
Online Call Center RepZipSocial$35 - $55 an hourWe are looking for call center Assistant to support inbound and outbound customer service and sales projects for a wide variety of clients. In this role, you will handle2 hour agoShareRemote in United States
Administrative Assistant - 10 MonthRandolph Public School DistrictUp to $28.72 an hourThe Donovan Elementary School Principal's Administrative Assistant is a full-time school year position.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *Oversee, coordinate, organize and3 hour agoShareRandolph, MA 02368