Call Center Representative
Full Job Description
The customer service worker is in charge of answering calls, provide product data, and help the client by being informative, compassionate, and eager to rapidly solve a client's concern and problem. In a number of ways, including over the phone, and by email, this work requires a lot of contact with customers and your colleagues. You should have the will to listen, learn, and resolve any client request that crosses the work area.
Job duties responsibilities:
- Responding to any inquiries the client may have about accessible items and services
- Advising the company’s products and services to clients
- Handling customer payments
- Set up new client accounts and record account data
- Operating orders and returns
- Dealing with client concerns and complaints with the aim of identifying the reasons for the issues
- Keep up and routinely update financial account data utilizing computer programs
- Collect, archive, and disseminate customer reviews and data with the relevant department and team members
- Recording significant client data for future reference
- Following communication guidelines and standards
- Having updated awareness of all products and services to provide customers with appropriate information
- Making product and service recommendations to meet the unique needs of the consumer,
- Reacting promptly to customer questions sent by email or via the website
Skills, requirements and qualifications
- Experiences at communicating over the phone and handling phone systems
- General computer skills and knowledge for filing documents or updating customer profiles and accounts
- Awareness with the social media platform
- The capacity to prioritize and multitask, with excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including active listening.
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Being patient and attentive.
- Well-presented, tactful, and polite.
Now Hiring Customer Service Representative II!!!Monti's Cafe$20 - $30 an hourJob details Salary $20 - $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join2 hour agoSharePortland, OR 97216 (Montavilla area)
Records Assistant (Administrative Assistant II)Fairfax County Government$35,776 - $59,627 a yearThe police department is seeking a detailed-oriented Administrative Assistant to provide confidential and sensitive administrative duties to a wide-array of customers to2 hour agoShareFairfax, VA 22035
Office AdministratorLacrosse companyFrom $25 an hourWe are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.2 hour agoSharePort Washington, NY 11050
Front Desk Receptionist/Office Assistant (Entry Level)The Law Offices of William K. Goldfarb$18 - $24 an hourQualifications null (Required) Full Job Description We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of2 hour agoShareIllinois City, IL
UO Seasonal Sales AssociateUrban OutfittersThis holiday season, the experience of our employees and customers is our top priority! We are looking for individuals whose primary role will be to connect and engage3 hour agoShareGlendale, CA 91210 (City Center area)