At Mindful Living & Care we foster a positive mindful work culture with strong social connections. Providing flexible work hours, educational training, and a mindful insight allowing our staff to balance their own well-being alongside those they provide care for. Our caregivers are coached and encouraged to practice mindful stress reduction and coping skills to maintain a healthy life balance which naturally leads to better service and care. Our caregivers will gain experience in several areas; senior care, adult care, after surgical care and maternal care.
- Provide companionship, friendship and emotional support.
- Talk, listen, share experiences, play games/cards, read to client etc.
- Help keep clients in contact with family, friends and the outside world.
- Provide transportation to medical appointments, grocery store and errands.
- Accompany clients to recreational and/or social events.
- Perform light housekeeping.
- Ensure service is delivered in accordance with agency policies, procedures and industry standards.
- Communicate with supervisor and co-workers.
- Attend orientation, in-service training sessions and staff meetings.
- Knowledge of home management skills.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing client services, including needs determinants, meeting quality standards and evaluation of client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Knowledge of information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat injuries including emergency first aid and CPR
- Knowledge of clerical procedures such as completing patient notes.
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Good physical and mental health.
- Physical ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear and see.
- Mental fortitude and stability to handle stress.
- Physical, mental, and legal ability to drive a vehicle.
- Current valid driver's license.
- Proper vehicle insurance coverage.
- CNA preferred, BLS CPR certification, Home Health Aid experience,
Administrative Manager to the Co-PresidentsUnderstood For All, Inc.$75,000 - $125,000 a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayAbout Understood Understood is a social impact nonprofit like no other. Our cause is to support the 70 million people in the United States who have learning and thinking7 hour agoShareHybrid remote in New York, NY 10014
AMBASSADORCentra HealthEstimated $35K - $44.4K a yearFull-timePartnering with you to live your best life. At Centra, we want to listen carefully and get to know you well. We want to understand your hopes, goals and dreams. We want1 day agoShareUnited States
After School CaregiverEakin Care Program$14 an hourPart-timeMonday to FridaySummary Eakin Care Program is looking to hire a caring and energetic person to serve as a part-time after school caregiver to children Kindergarten-5th grade at Eakin1 day agoShareNashville, TN 37212 (Hillsboro-West End area)
BARISTACentra HealthEstimated $23.4K - $29.6K a yearPart-timePartnering with you to live your best life. At Centra, we want to listen carefully and get to know you well. We want to understand your hopes, goals and dreams. We want2 day agoShareUnited States+1 location
CaregiverBALFOUR SENIOR CARE$19 - $24 an hourFull-time +2Night shift +1We are seeking talented and team-oriented associates to join our Balfour – Littleton community where we offer senior living accommodations just a few miles away3 day agoShareLittleton, CO 80123+2 locations