If you enjoy keeping things clean and orderly, and take pride in the work you do then we have an opportunity for YOU!
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of development: from land acquisition to construction to management and maintenance.
Gull Run Apartments is looking for a professional and motivated individual to join our team as a Cleaner. Cleaners promote the community and rental of apartments by tending to the cleaning of the hallways and common areas on a regular basis.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Collecting and removing trash as needed.
- Preventing accidents and providing a safe environment to residents.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate to residents and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to complete daily duties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to meet physical requirement and access all areas necessary to perform job duties, such as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing, squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Ability to work outdoors in temperatures above 90 degrees or below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to read and follow instructions, warnings, procedures, etc.
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel policy.
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on all applicants being seriously considered.
We offer our full time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
Compensation: Starting at $13.67 per hour or higher, based on experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
PackagerGlanbia NutritionalsEstimated $30.4K - $38.5K a yearWeekend availability +1Department: Production Location : Richfield Plant Exempt Status: Hourly At Glanbia Nutritionals Inc., our portfolio centers on dairy and non-dairy nutritional2 day agoShareRichfield, ID 83349
Housekeeper/CleanerBowdoin College$17.50 an hourPosting Details Title Housekeeper/Cleaner Posting Number3 day agoShareBrunswick, ME 04011
Packaging AssociateThermo Fisher ScientificEstimated $31.7K - $40.1K a yearFull-timeJob Description When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual4 day agoShareIndianapolis, IN 46285
House Cleaner - Full TimeNational Dusters$758 - $813 a weekFull-time +1Monday to Friday +6Surprise! We’ve found the perfect job for you. It’s full of support, stable pay, and work-life balance. The type of job you normally dream about; except now4 day agoShareSaint Paul, MN
Courtesy Clerk (14 and 15 years old only)Hy-Vee, Inc.Estimated $25.1K - $31.8K a yearAt Hy-Vee our people are our strength. We promise “a helpful smile in every aisle” and those smiles can only come from a workforce that is fully engaged and6 day agoShareMuscatine, IA