Client Manager - New England
Who we are looking for:
Accomplished solution-oriented sales professional with demonstrated success in penetrating strategic accounts to help solve business aligned security initiatives within the New England area. The Client Manager we’re looking for is able to speak to C level executives, as well as their teams, to help them solve some of the most challenging Cyber Security problems utilizing best in class multi-practice resources and cross-functional teams to build new strategic accounts as well as transform existing tactical accounts. As a partner to the client, you will build relationships that solidify Optiv as the primary Security Solution Integrator (SSI).
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the sales cycle within your assigned accounts. Lead a cross-functional team to build and execute a multi-year strategic account management plan for your top accounts
- Build strong, collaborative and productive relationships with technology partners and their respective sales personnel to both gain and share leads in support of building qualified pipeline and maximizing mutually beneficial sales opportunities
- You'll identify and understand our client's core security concerns and how they correlate to Optiv solutions that mitigate these cyber security risks
- Effectively communicate Optiv’s value proposition as it relates to security services and technologies expertise and capabilities
- Experience in building, selling, and negotiating complex and multi-year hardware, software, services and financing solutions to Fortune 100 clients.
- Product and services based sales-ideally in a technology related field, preferably security
- Demonstrated ability to research, initiate, and cultivate business relationships with key executives, contacts, and sponsors within assigned accounts/territory
- Proven ability to build and execute territory and account prospecting and expansion plans
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned quotas
- Experience engaging pre-sales, solution architects and client operations specialists in an effective manner
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv as the largest pure-play cyber security provider in North America. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers.
With Optiv you can expect:
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sr. Customer Support Specialist (New Products)Rippling$26.90 - $35.30 an hourFull-timeAbout Rippling Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified3 hour agoShare+1 locationRemote
Project Director - Higher EducationPage Southerland Page IncEstimated $74.7K - $94.6K a yearFull-timeThe Project Director is responsible for effective delivery projects including design/technical excellence, profitability and positive client relations. Project types4 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC 27609 (Falls Of Neuse area)+5 locations
Junior Recruiter (Remote)TalentCare$52,000 - $55,000 a yearFull-timeWhy You'll Love This Job Do you have experience recruiting and are ready to elevate your career? Do you love taking ownership over the clients you work with and5 hour agoShareRemote
People and Culture ManagerValorHospitalityEstimated $61.4K - $77.7K a yearFull-timeCompetitive + Benefits We are a global hospitality management company who partner with internationally renowned brands to deliver the full commercial potential5 hour agoShareEstes Park, CO
House CleanerMaidProUp to $700 a weekFull-time +1No weekends +1Looking for a great job right now? Want to get started immediately? MaidPro Southern New Hampshire is hiring! Bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just6 hour agoShareTyngsboro, MA 01879+38 locations