Clinical Records Coordinator
Job details Salary $23 - $27 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Description:
The Clinical Records Coordinator is an integral part of the Counseling Center team and is critical to insuring the efficient administration of our behavioral health services. This position is responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of client data in the King County Behavioral Health and Recovery Division Information System (BHRD-IS). The Clinical Records Coordinator conducts quality management reviews on encounter documentation included in client files and reviews data for accuracy, working with clinicians to ensure timely correction of errors. The Clinical Records Coordinator is required to develop an advanced knowledge of HIPAA regulations as they pertain to behavioral health and assist in maintaining agency compliance with them.
This position is Part time, 20 hours per week, flexible schedule required with compensation being $23-27 hourly DOE (non-exempt). Benefits include Pro-rated medical, dental, vision; generous paid sick and vacation time including 10 paid holidays as well as a Costco membership.
For nearly 40 years Southwest Youth and Family Services (SWYFS) has been providing critical services in significantly under-resourced communities of Southwest King County, including Southwest Seattle, White Center, South Park, Burien, and SeaTac. As systemic racial and economic inequities continue to create significant barriers to communities of color across the nation, SWYFS remains committed to seeing our diverse community of South King County thrive. Participants in SWYFS programs are 61% children and youth, 92% people of color, 95% low-income (89% very low-income), and over 50% refugees and immigrants.
Our vision is that all residents of Southwest King County flourish and actively participate in the success of the community. We believe when we all commit to equity and expanding knowledge, we can build a community of acceptance, belonging and hope, where all families thrive.
- Enter Medicaid client data in the King County BHRD-IS within the required timeline
- Review data for deficiencies or errors
- Review and respond to reports from KCICN for accuracy and coordinate data corrections with clinicians
- Ensure clinicians adhere to the reporting and resubmission timelines
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Conduct monthly quality assurance reviews on encounter data
- Assist with training new staff on the AWARDS EHR database and CMS coding protocol
- Assist with responding to requests for records
- Attend supervision
- Attend Counseling Center team meetings and other agency meetings as required
- Maintain 100% contract compliance
- Develop a professional development plan in consultation with supervisor and attend appropriate trainings
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with clients, families, co-workers, and community resources.
- Participate in agency racial equity work
- Experience working with EHR systems
- Experience working in Managed Care systems
- Ability to work with diverse groups and cultures
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Excellent follow-up skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must pass a Washington State Patrol Criminal Background Check
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Strong commitment to confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Excellent organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Ability to learn how to decipher software code on error reports to analyze and determine discrepancies and inaccuracies
- Ability to navigate multiple systems/sites to check and verify client and encounter information, errors, and data analysis
- MA Degree Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or related field or working towards completion of degree in specified field
- Washington State affiliated or licensed status
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Veterinary Office ReceptionistCentre Animal Hospital$14.00 - $14.50 an hourJob details Salary $14.00 - $14.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Reception: 21 hour agoShareState College, PA 16801
Office AssistantEasy Road Moving & Storage$500 - $700 a weekJob details Salary $500 - $700 a week Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or1 hour agoShareMiami Gardens, FL 33169
Physician - Emergency Medicine - Emergency Medicine Opportunities in Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern VirginiaRiverside Health SystemBeautiful, Coastalï¿½ Southeasternï¿½ Virginia Join us on the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia where sailing, fishing, championship15 hour agoShareNewport News, VA
Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic SurgerySuburban Health OrganizationOverview Marion General Hospital is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly-qualified BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a Hospital Employed Practice. Enjoy the15 hour agoShareFort Wayne, IN
Medical Records Supervisor 1 - #210727-5625ARState of Connecticut$70,930-91,694 per year) is a health care agency whose mission is to promote the overall health and wellness of persons with behavioral health needs through an integrated network of holistic,15 hour agoShareMiddletown, CT