Community Manager - Brand New Luxury Community in Midtown Nashville
As a Community Manager for one of HHHunt's newest luxury communities, in Midtown Nashville, you are passionate about being Customer Focused and a Provider of Quality Services and Products. This means your top priority is inspiring your team to provide an exceptional customer experience every day and providing a beautiful home (inside and out) for our residents. It is HHHunt’s mission is to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction. We are looking for a genuine, motivated, and driven leader to join our Apartment Living team as a Community Manager. We are looking for YOU!Who You Are:
- An Entrepreneur. You understand that you are responsible for every aspect of overseeing a multi-million-dollar asset. You are not afraid to think outside of the box to increase NOI or improve the team or resident experience. Your confidence and vision are an inspiration to your team.
- A Mentor. You lead by example and are willing to do any job. This inspires your team to go above and beyond the call of duty. You maintain an open-door policy where team members can talk to you about life, concerns, or ways to improve.
- The Problem Solver. You approach any problem with determination and confidence and focus on efficiently finding solutions. You realize that follow-up is crucial part of ensuring that the customer experience is a positive one!
- The Financial Analyst. You are motivated by scrutinizing financial performance and figuring out ways to increase revenue and minimize expenses. You are easily able to translate this to your team members so that they want to help you do that!
- An Engaged Community Partner. You are truly concerned about the needs of others and love to brainstorm ways to help people and causes within the community.
- Organized and Confident. You keep track of a crazy amount of details without feeling like your head may explode. You manage the physical asset, the budget, hiring and training, customer needs and challenges, and the daily needs of your team.
- Driven to Have Fun Every Day. You realize that we are the most successful when we are having fun! You accomplish this by getting to know your team and looking for opportunities to celebrate team and community successes. You always follow through on commitments to customers, all while finding humor in the day-to-day interactions.
- Focus on maximizing NOI through maximizing rents and occupancy and controlling availability and expenses.
- Inspecting what you expect through scrutinizing leasing performance, customer surveys, and ensuring grounds, amenities, and office are always ready to WOW customers.
- Hire the right people and provide training, coaching, and development opportunities to ensure they can be successful.
- Be committed to people by listening to the needs of our residents and teammates with the goal of providing an exceptional resident experience every day.
- Work well under pressure and be able to juggle multiple priorities while making sure your team is providing our customers with an exceptional experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in property management, apartment leasing, or lease-up of multifamily community and 2 years experience as a Property Manager.
- Expert time management, prioritization, and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage budgets and analyze results.
As a progressive organization meeting the needs of a diverse workforce, in addition to the standard competitive benefits package we also offer 10 paid holidays as well as a paid birthday off, adoption benefits, excellent health care benefits, HHHunt rental discounts, and education assistance-to name just a few. To learn more about this exciting opportunity to join a great organization, visit www.hhhunt.com and discover for yourself why we believe, it’s how you live that matters.
Starting annual base salary - $62,000
HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Experience Required
- 3 - 5 years: Multi-family real estate
- High School Diploma or Equivalent or better
- Bachelors or better
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Criminal InvestigatorUS Smithsonian Institution$89,834 - $116,788 a yearFull-timeDuties The employee plans and conducts a range of criminal and other associated investigations and oversees intelligence collection, analysis, and research8 minute agoShareWashington, DC 20002 (Capitol Hill area)
Welfare Fraud Investigator (Entry/Journey DOQ)County of Solano$41.92 - $50.96 an hourFull-timeWHY JOIN US AT SOLANO COUNTY? COMMITMENT TO SERVICE: Our mission is to serve the people and to provide a safe and healthy place to live, learn, work and play. We8 minute agoShareSolano County, CA
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERSET ActiveEstimated $44.3K - $56.1K a yearInternshipWeekend availability +1GENERAL: Develop and maintain strategies across all social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, BeReal, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter18 minute agoShareLos Angeles, CA
BFT - Clinical Research Coordinator for The Healthcare Transformation Lab- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking preferredMassachusetts General Hospital(MGH)Part-time +1Day shiftBFT - Clinical Research Coordinator for The Healthcare Transformation Lab- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking preferred - (3224336) General Summary The19 minute agoShareBoston, MA 02114 (West End area)
SUPPORT COORDINATOR - REMOTEPalcoEstimated $49.5K - $62.7K a yearFull-timeSUPPORT COORDINATOR Join a growing, visionary company pioneering an emerging health-care movement, empowering people to make their own choices and live19 minute agoShareRemote in United States