Concierge As needed 8:00am-4:00pm & 4:00-8:00pm
"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"
- Sunrise Team Member
- Monitoring the Bistro area for refreshments, music, cleanliness
- General administrative duties
- Welcoming and support the hospitality of a Sunrise community.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Proven experience in a customer service role is also required, having demonstrated excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- You must have good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills as well as be an organized record keeper
- Proficiency in computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel as well as the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Postdoctoral Fellow-MSHMount SinaiStrength Through Diversity Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal. Roles & Responsibilities: Postdoctoral Fellow position with Dr.8 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Project DeveloperTC EnergyJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Project Developer Reference Code: 94361 Location: United States (US) - Houston, TX Job Category:8 hour agoShareHouston, TX
Specialist: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Part-Time TemporaryAppleJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Temporary Full Job Description Summary Posted: Oct 21, 2021 Weekly Hours: 19 Role Number: 200303687 Do you love how it8 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA
DriverBridge Senior LivingJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description COVID-19 Update: Bridge Senior Living currently requires that all new associates receive the complete COVID-198 hour agoShareSanta Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Hydrologist for FHNRMayor's Office of Contract Services$75,504 - $86,830 a yearJob details Salary $75,504 - $86,830 a year Full Job Description Job Description The mission of Forestry, Horticulture and Natural Resources (FHNR) is to8 hour agoShareManhattan, NY