No matter what you’ve been told, not all restaurant companies are the same. At Taco Time we pride ourselves on being different.
Taco Time NW hiring process is completely virtual. Apply, interview, and get a new job from the comfort & safety of home!
We are looking for great people who are fun, energetic, friendly, outgoing and confident and who share our commitment to guest service and our pursuit of the ultimate dining experience.
Why join the Taco Time team? Besides employee discounts on the Puget Sound’s favorite taco, we offer the following competitive benefits:
- Competitive Wages (Up to $19.00/hour)
- Pay Day every Friday
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plans
- Quality of Life and flexible schedules
- Free Employee Shift Meals
- Paid Time Off
- Promotions from Within
- Regular Performance Appraisals & Wage Reviews
- Taco Time Cares- Employee Hardship Program
- Employee Discount for employee and immediate family
- Employee Assistance Program
- Using the Taco Time NW App, employees can purchase up to $40 worth of Taco Time, 3 times per week (during non-prime time hours)
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Washes and prepares raw food ingredients, follows recipes from printed recipe cards or by memory according to company operators manual.
- Operate power driven machinery to prepare food ingredients
- Cook, sauté, boils and fries food products.
- Assures food is cooked, reheated, cooled to safe temperatures properly dated, rotated and stored according to health regulations.
- Ability to demonstrate complete understanding of our menu.
- Assist with serving orders while tending to our guests needs.
- Food handlers permit
- Highest commitment to quality customer service with the ability to work with a team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, and have the ability to listen attentively to guests and team members.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, always look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Basic math skills.
Taco Time NW is an Equal Opportunity Employer
STORE WORKER-OVER NIGHT CREW-RPTNavy Exchange Service Command$15 an hourSTORE WORKER-OVER NIGHT CREW-RPT Job Number: 220003PY Primary Location : United States-Guam-Hagatna Organization : NAVSTA Guam1 hour agoShareHagåtña, GU+5 locations
House Cleaning Professional - $750-1100/ week + tips + bonuses4 Senses luxury home services$22.50 an hourAre you a hardworking person? Do you want to join the best cleaning company in Madison and surrounding cities? 4 Senses luxury home services has a once-in-a-lifetime2 hour agoShareMadison, WI 53714
School Cafeteria Worker- New London, CTSLA Management Inc$56 a daySLA Management is looking for a dedicated and reliable Cafeteria Food Service Worker for one of our school’s cafeterias. This candidate will be part of a great2 hour agoShareNew London, CT 06320+2 locations
Cooks and Kitchen StaffHiHo Cheeseburger$18 - $20 an hourHiHo Cheeseburger is looking for applicants to join our team as a Kitchen Team Member. Responsibilities include but are not limited to grilling and preparing orders,2 hour agoShareSanta Monica, CA
Temp Cashier - NBUNorth Coast Cooperative$15 an hourESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSCustomer Experience Provide an exceptional shopping experience and friendly and welcoming environment for all members, customers, and co-workers3 hour agoShareArcata, CA 95521