Customer Care Advocate
Iconic. Approachable. Connected. These are some of the ideas that guide our every day at Janie and Jack. We set ourselves apart with outstanding quality and great care to every detail, from our clothing to our customer service to the people we work with. Are you ready to be a part of the Janie and Jack story?
What You’ll Do:
Janie and Jack’s Customer Care Advocates are our customer champions and, along with our store associates, are our brand’s primary story-keepers. You will support customers with questions and help them resolve any concerns effectively, as well as support process changes to improve our overall customer experience. As a premium brand, customer care and connective teamwork is core to our offering and our growth. Come join our team of professional Customer Care Advocates and be part of our growth!
We are currently hiring for day, evening and weekend shifts.
- Delight customers by responding to their inquiries via e-mail, online chat, and over the phone in a positive and helpful manner.
- Take product orders and support store associates via phone.
- Quickly resolve payment, gift card or returns issues.
- Use your ‘detective skills’ to track and investigate emerging issues with Care technology, customer interface, stock quality, etc.
- Build relationships with our customers through regular live and written interaction.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company and department processes.
- Meet and exceed departmental metrics and satisfaction rate.
- Give other team members a helping hand with their duties.
- Prior experience in a customer facing support role.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and oral (particularly on the phone).
- A patient and friendly disposition with a positive attitude.
- A strong desire to problem solve and help customers.
- Thirst for learning, and ability to master new software and processes quickly.
- Very high level of multitasking skills.
- Self-management mastery – can stay on top of key tasks and ask for help when needed.
- An eagle eye for detail – doesn’t let things slip through the cracks.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment where one is exposed to many facets of business.
- Saturday availability
- Microsoft Excel proficient.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
HousekeepingIntegrated Facility Services Hawaii, Inc.$13 - $20 an hourOur company is looking for Various full-time and part-time janitorial positions located at East West Center at UH Manoa. We are looking for housekeeping for day and27 minute agoShareHonolulu, HI
STORE WORKER-OVER NIGHT CREW-RPTNavy Exchange Service Command$15 an hourSTORE WORKER-OVER NIGHT CREW-RPT Job Number: 220003PY Primary Location : United States-Guam-Hagatna Organization : NAVSTA Guam28 minute agoShareHagåtña, GU+5 locations
HousekeeperBrightview Senior LivingEstimated $25.6K - $32.4K a yearDo you love to organize and maintain a clean living space? Then we want you to join our team! What you will get to do as a Housekeeper at Brightview? Provide28 minute agoShareSeverna Park, MD 21146+19 locations
Warehouse WorkerCMA CGMAt CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our1 hour agoShareUnited States
C.N.A - New Increased Wages up to $17 hourly!Parkway Health$15 - $17 an hourOb description Certified Nursing Assistant Full-Time & Part-Time Available Shifts Available: Days (6:30 AM-6:30 PM) Nights (6:30 PM -6:30 AM)1 hour agoShareKansas City, MO 64130