Customer Engagement Associate
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
At the Coca-Cola Company we believe the consumers are the center of our business and we’ve created a platform that enables us to engage directly with them. Our next generation listening, and publishing capabilities are at the heart of this transformation and we’ve built dedicated global leadership to ensure end-to-end social listening across all markets. In this role you’ll provide service and support to our customer base, whether it be established, new, internal, or external customers. You’ll handle routine customer service inquiries, as well as escalation calls, related to mechanical service calls and general customer service inquiries via various communication channels. This role is critical in supporting the Company’s goals and you’ll be on the front lines of providing them the highest quality service.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Act as a company ambassador through accurately diagnosing service issues to deliver high quality service via multiple customer contact channels.
- Provide equipment service and general customer support through successful resolution.
- Accurately capture the voice of our customers to drive first call resolution across functions.
- Utilize effective communication skills to ensure customer expectations are successfully achieved with all internal/external stakeholders.
- Actively listen to customer inquiries and apply job knowledge to accurately complete the necessary request to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Research account call history and use applicable resources/tools to problem-solve and make appropriate decisions to meet customer’s needs and resolve issues.
- Escalate customer issues within established guidelines to ensure timely resolution.
- Understands performance metrics and apply knowledge to improve quality and capabilities to meet and/or exceed goals. Ensure new/revised processes are understood and immediately applied to customer interactions.
- Access multiple system applications simultaneously to effectively service customers. Actively participate and contribute in engagement and team building activities.
- Assist with projects per business needs.
Qualification & Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years customer service or contact center experience with great communication and people skills
- Microsoft Office experience required
- CRM experience preferred, but not required
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Simply, Fairlife & Topo Chico.
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurants, and many more each day.
Detail-Oriented; Microsoft Office; Recordkeeping; Customer Service; Relationship Building; Computer Literacy; Troubleshooting; Oral Communications; Technical Support
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Warehouse Package Handler - $3,000 BonusAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $27 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll be3 hour agoSharePortland, OR 97267
Events CoordinatorManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $22 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Associate7 hour agoShareRemote
Import SpecialistLivingston InternationalJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Import Specialist Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in17 hour agoShareNorfolk, VA 23510+2 locations
Front Desk AssociateThe Edge Fitness Clubs, LLCJob details Salary $13 - $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description FRONT DESK ASSOCIATEWho We ARE: When you work at the Best. Gym. Ever, you join the17 hour agoShareCranston, RI 02920+40 locations
CUSTOMER SERVICE AIDE (DHS)State of Rhode IslandJob details Salary $35,735 - $38,222 a year Full Job Description Class Definition GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Within the Department of Human Services, to perform17 hour agoShareWarwick, RI+4 locations