Customer Happiness & Relations Specialist
At YuLife we're transforming products once focused on death and illness into ones that inspire life and reward living — turning old-fashioned employee perks into life-enhancing benefits.
We are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way.
Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with YuLife.
Which hopefully is where you come in.
The journey so far: *
What's happened over the last few years:
The 2022 mission is to reach 1 million lives!
The role: *
This is an exciting new role to help support our stakeholders. You will be a customer champion, responsible for supporting our HR managers use YuLife and willing to go the extra mile to make sure every client has a memorable and positive interaction.
You must be a self-starter with high energy, someone who is actively looking for, and will be motivated by being part of, a growing business. This is an exciting new role at a quickly growing insurtech startup which requires a ground up approach, entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to work independently as well as supporting your team.
What you’ll do:
- Provide inbox management for our Customer Success team by monitoring and responding to emails, delegating tasks and monitoring tasks whilst communicating updates and time frames to our customers
- You will be the welcoming first line of contact for many of our Customers and will support them across different platforms including email, live chat and phone support.
- You will bridge the gap between our Customer Happiness team, and our Customer Success team to ensure our stakeholders leave every interaction feeling heard and supported.
- You will have the responsibility to create and implement workflows to improve the communication with our customers.
- You will support the team by liaising with new companies regarding employee information to allow us to launch YuLife.
are we looking for ?
You're a friendly and empathetic individual who has strong I.T skills and ideally some live chat support experience. We are looking for someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved. You get along with everyone and like having a bit of fun, but also taking a selfless approach to make sure the team win together.
You have a sixth sense for delivering exactly what the customer wants and you're willing to go the extra mile to make sure every customer has a warm feeling when they think about YuLife.
The must-haves - someone with experience of: *
- Experience dealing with customers
- A positive attitude and a friendly nature
- A proactive attitude and willingness to explore new concepts and drive initiatives.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of managing an Inbox (desirable)
What you’ll get:
We like to give more than we take so here are some of our benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Potential to earn share options
- 6x salary life assurance policy
- Income protection policy
- Access to the YuLife app (which includes a tonne of well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers as well as access to Meditopia and Fiit)
- £20 per month to a "be your best Yu" budget
- Unlimited Monthly professional coaching with More Happi
- OnHand Volunteering app
- £25 monthly budget with Learnerbly
- Financial coaching with Octopus Money coach
- Generous parental leave policies
- Remote working packing; includes laptop, desk, chair etc.
- Contributory pension = 3% of basic
- 24 days Annual Leave + 1 ‘personal’ day (e.g your birthday, moving house anything else that is for Yu!)
- Remote and flexible working
- Currently our lovely office in Shoreditch is available if people want (and only if they want) to use it.
Here is our framework and principles around hybrid working at YuLife.
YuLife company culture:
Read what one of our key investors has to say about our culture ›
We're more than just life insurance!
Location: United States,67301,LONDON, Independence, KS 67301
Job Type: Full-time
Central Services Engineer / NOC Engineer (Missoula and Remote)First Call Computer Solutions$21 - $27 an hourFull-timeMonday to FridayCentral Services Engineer / NOC Engineer Position Summary: First Call seeks a NOC Engineer with expertise in remote monitoring and management of PC’s,20 minute agoShareRemote
Retuning Camp Staff-CBT 2023Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great LakesFrom $600 a weekTemporary +1Description: Positions open for summer 2023. Pick your top 3! Get paid to have fun! Camp Birch Trails - Irma, Wisconsin 1. Behavior Director-18 min-21 preferred20 minute agoShareIrma, WI 54442+18 locations
Engineer- GasWarrior Met Coal, LLCEstimated $48.8K - $61.8K a yearFull-timeEnsure Air Emission Compliance with Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) and Jefferson County Department of Health (JCDH) Rules and29 minute agoShareBrookwood, AL 35444
Accreditation and Certification Services DirectorMount Sinai Medical Center - FloridaEstimated $69.1K - $87.4K a yearFull-timeAccrediation and Certification Services Director As Mount Sinai grows, so does our legacy of caring Located in the heart of Miami Beach, overlooking the breathtaking29 minute agoShareMiami Beach, FL 33140 (Nautilus area)
Customer Service RepresentativeFox & Jane Group$15 - $16 an hourFull-time +18 hour shift +2About us Are you ready to join an Industry leading community dedicated to putting humans first? Are you experienced with providing customer support that feels welcoming31 minute agoShareRemote