Customer Service Associate
Job details Salary $38,000 - $44,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications
Customer service: 1 year (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
City Brew Tours is the leading curator of craft brewery tours in North America. Unboxed Experiences is a new online enterprise offering educational interactive experiences that allow people to learn, grow, and connect virtually. Brewvana is an ecommerce store that sells subscription boxes, special occasion boxes, and home brewing supplies. City Brew Tours, Unboxed Experiences, and Brewvana are the three brands of the CBT Group.
We are a TripAdvisor Hall of Fame award winner, and have been listed in Inc. magazine as a fastest growing private company in the US for three consecutive years. Our team delivers unforgettable experiences to over 25,000 people each year. Founded in New England, our experiences are now offered online and in 12 different cities across North America with a majority of our staff working remotely.
As a Customer Service Associate you are part of the Customer Success team which is responsible for being a point of contact for all customer inquiries. Working remotely, you will help to resolve issues with customer reservations as well as offer support to our tour guides via our Guide Helpline. You will manage all customer inquiries through the use of phone, email, and online-chat as well as manage ecommerce sales through our online shop. Customer Service Associates report directly to the Customer Success Manager.
You have a positive, outgoing look on life. You are friendly and personable. You like collaborating on problem solving tasks. You are professional and can deal with customer complaints in a constructive, goal-oriented manner. You don’t have an issue speaking up if you have found a better way to do something.
- Answer incoming phone calls and responding to voicemails using Talkdesk software
- Manage customer service tickets via Freshdesk, a customer support software
- Assist tour guides through the Guide Helpline, both on the phone and Slack
- Manage incoming bookings. Consolidating & blocking tours through booking software
- Contact customers about possible consolidations and/or cancellations
- Call customers on tour waitlists and offering them alternate tour times
- Process orders, refunds, and subscriptions through our online shop
- Research and resolve shipping concerns from customers
- Respond to and track reviews of our experiences posted on online platforms
- Update and relay tour itinerary information to guests
- Assist other departments with ad hoc projects as time allows
- Rotate coverage through evenings and weekends
- 21+ years old (due to our business involvement with producers of alcohol this position is not suitable for those under 21)
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience necessary
- Ability to use Google Suite software for completion of responsibilities
- Flexibility and technical competence to learn additional customer support software used by City Brew Tours including Bookeo, Freshdesk, Talkdesk, WooCommerce, and Slack
- Have extreme attention to detail with superior organization and time management skills
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have the self-discipline to work alone and still follow through to complete tasks on schedule
- Enjoy being a team player and derive energy from being collaborative
- Solve problems quickly and creatively
- Accept direction in learning new skills, new responsibilities and use of cloud-based software the business relies on
- Full Time, Salaried
- $38,000 to $44,000 depending on experience
- 401k with company match
- Health and Dental Insurance with Company Contribution
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
Physical Requirements: You may need to sit for longer durations and look at a computer screen while working in your home office.
A cover letter and completed skills assessment are required from every applicant. Applications submitted without these items will not be reviewed until these items are received.
Please do not reach out through our general inquiry contacts listed on our website with questions about this job posting. All hiring communications are done by the HR department and are separate from our general inquiry lines.
City Brew Tours is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the diversity that continues to enrich our communities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 - $44,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- What experience do you have in a customer service role?
- Please briefly describe a situation where you had a positive customer service experience.
- Please briefly describe a situation where you had a negative customer service experience.
- Please briefly describe conflict resolution.
- Have you ever been on a tour before? If so, briefly describe what stands out about the experience.
- What is one interesting fact about you unrelated to this position?
- Do you have a passion for craft beer? What excited you about this position?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Multiple locations
Business Office ManagerProvidence Senior Living LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Summary: As the Business Office Manager, you are delegated administrative authority, responsibility, and3 hour agoShareMaitland, FL 32751
TellerSantander BankJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of the top banks in the United States3 hour agoShareUnited States
ServerJeremiah's Italian IceJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description We are looking to hire VIBRANT Servers to join our team! A Jeremiah?s Italian Ice Server represents the face of3 hour agoShareCoral Springs, FL 33067
Social/ Marketing ManagerPremier Brands Group HoldingsJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager ? ONE Jeanswear Group This position will work directly and report to3 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10018
Haven SalesMassMutualJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Haven Life is an insurtech innovator, backed and wholly owned by MassMutual that creatively uses technology to3 hour agoShareUnited States