Customer Service Associate II
Customer Service Associate II
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate – Sales Floor, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers to help with project needs and answer questions.
• Ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted for, handled, and ready for customer pick-up.
• Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
The Customer Service Associate – Sales Floor delivers excellent customer service by listening to customers, using expertise to help customers, and loading merchandise for customers. Overall, most of this associate’s time is spent interacting with our customers and ensuring they receive the best possible shopping and project planning experience.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
• 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
• Certification in trade related to department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
• 1 year of retail experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
• 1 year of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
• 1 year of retail merchandising experience, including performing Zone Recovery, stocking, down stocking, facing/fronting product, pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
• 1 year of retail experience in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
• 1 year of experience in a customer service position at a home improvement or hardware retailer in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
• 1 year of experience working in any department at a Lowe's retail store.
• 1 year of supervisory experience in any field, including directing, evaluating, and coaching employees.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Line of Business
Employment Type I
Employment Type II
New Hartford, NY
4699 Middle Settlement Road
LWS_USA_Market - 0870
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Retail Manager: Stock Supervisor (Psycho Bunny) San Francisco CenterPsycho BunnyJob details Salary From $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Retail management: 148 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA 94103+2 locations
Business Office ManagerOaks Senior Living, LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Oaks Senior Living is currently recruiting a kind hearted Busness Office Manager who has a passion for working49 minute agoShareMarietta, GA 30064+2 locations
Website/Social Media CoordinatorBlackbird General StoreJob details Salary $18 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Marketing: 1 year49 minute agoShareCalabasas, CA 91302
Customer Service Account RepresentativeBuild A BoxJob details Salary From $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job49 minute agoShareAnaheim, CA 92807
Front Office ReceptionistAvon DentalJob details Salary $16 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred) Full Job49 minute agoShareAvon, CO 81620