Customer Service Representative
Clopay Corporation - Chicago Ridge, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONClopay Corporation is North America’s largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Representative in our Chicago Ridge Distribution Center.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers in person at the Distribution Center and by telephone in entering orders under automation system controls.
- Assist in pricing of quotes and orders under automation system controls.
- Balance daily invoice edit.
- Audit open order reports weekly.
- Follow up on customers' claims for credit.
- Manage all system invoicing on COD and open-term accounts.
- Manage bookkeeping procedures required for setting up and maintaining current open terms and C.O.D. accounts, including requisitions for new customer codes.
- Assist with furnish and install programs whenever necessary, and process furnish and install invoicing and installer payables.
- Distribute all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Handle all incoming telephone calls: field telephone calls for product, as well as calls concerning bookkeeping or accounting matters.
- Various administrative duties
- A high school degree is required, along with a minimum of 3-5 years of customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic computer skills are required with a familiarity of Microsoft Office Products.
- Previous clerical or office experience is beneficial.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, sick and vacation time as well as a matching 401(k) savings plan.
Please visit our website at www.clopaydoor.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Human Resources RepresentativeCaterpillarEstimated $55.1K - $69.8K a yearFull-timeCareer Area: Human Resources Job Description: Your Impact Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc. Whether it be groundbreaking products, best-in-class solutions, or26 minute agoShareDenison, TX 75020+1 location
Criminal InvestigatorUS Smithsonian Institution$89,834 - $116,788 a yearFull-timeDuties The employee plans and conducts a range of criminal and other associated investigations and oversees intelligence collection, analysis, and research26 minute agoShareWashington, DC 20002 (Capitol Hill area)
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERSET ActiveEstimated $44.3K - $56.1K a yearInternshipWeekend availability +1GENERAL: Develop and maintain strategies across all social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, BeReal, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter36 minute agoShareLos Angeles, CA
Director, Biometric Health Services OperationsHealth AdvocateEstimated $62.7K - $79.4K a yearFull-timeWhy is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need37 minute agoShareRemote
Customer Service Representative - Nashville AreaCVS Health$17.00 - $27.16 an hourCandidates Need To Br Located in TN will have a Hybrid work schedule and will need to report into the office Customer Service Representative is the face of Aetna and1 hour agoShareHybrid remote in Indiana+8 locations