Customer Service Support Representative
2551 Valmont Dr Brenham Texas 77833-5418
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
A career with Valmont is a career with a future! Valmont is a global manufacturing company with employment opportunities around the world for qualified candidates. Wherever you live, whatever you do, chances are Valmont is part of your life: Lighting and traffic poles that guide your way; Utility poles that bring power to your home and business; Communication poles and towers that enable your wireless communications; Irrigation equipment that brings much-needed water to cropland while conserving fresh water resources; and, long-lasting finishes that improve products around the world every day. Valmont needs YOU to make it all possible!
How you will contribute:
This position reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager of Brenham, Texas site. This position is the main coordinator with Valmont’s headquarter customer service department and the Brenham factory on all order related matters. This position will ensure that Valmont’s customers are given information on their orders in a timely and accurate fashion.
- The incumbent is responsible for giving updates on orders to customer service, including but not limited to manufactured and purchased parts. This person will also update the flow of orders through the shop to ensure order completion to achieve shipments are on time to the customer.
- The incumbent must be successful and effective in communicating and maintaining a spirit of cooperativeness with people in all other departments throughout Valmont and with our OEM’s / representatives to ensure the customer and company receive the best service possible.
- The incumbent must collect the necessary information from internal departments to ensure the correct information is provided to customers. This knowledge is acquired by daily interactions with site operation and occasionally other departments outside the factory. A thorough understanding of Valmont’s standard materials, products, and systems is necessary.
- The incumbent will establish and maintain a professional and reliable working relationship between customer service and the manufacturing personnel and ensure each is informed and knowledgeable of current policies and procedures, and each receives timely answers to all their required information.
- The incumbent must be comfortable making decisions without supervisory assistance due to the large volume of work and fast pace setting. The incumbent should also possess the capabilities of prudent, on the spot, decision making.
- Knowledge of IFS software functions for completing daily job duties.
- Maintain appropriate professional competencies, certifications, licenses, etc., necessary to perform job.
- Make management aware of any training needs. Consult your management immediately if asked to perform work in areas not trained in and/or are not comfortable doing because of potential safety or risk implications.
- Prior experience working in a Customer Service environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment subject to specific deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of competency regarding use of computer software programs
- Must be detail oriented and a well-organized person
- High level understanding of manufacturing processes
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills in planning and organizing to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Knowledge of Valmont products is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regarding to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email [email protected]
Delivery Driver (Amazon Packages) Full Time, Benefits, PTO, $17.50 hrAmazon DSPJob details Salary $17.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Empire Logistics is excited to announce that we are hiring drivers to join09-05-2022ShareCincinnati, OH 45204+6 locations
AT&T Customer Service Representative (FT)ALLUREMKTG.COMJob details Salary $500 - $1,200 a week Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Allure Marketing is a well-established company that has a great culture09-05-2022ShareWichita, KS+1 location
Cashier and BaristaAmara Drink INCJob details Salary $15 - $17 an hour Job Type Part-time Qualifications Guest services: 1 year (Preferred) Barista experience: 1 year (Preferred) Day Shift09-05-2022ShareNew Rochelle, NY 10801
Part Time Handler WarehouseFedEx ExpressJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Job Requisition Number: RC514072 Category: Operations Job Family: FXE-US: Handler/Dockworker Time09-05-2022ShareAustin, TX 78719100+ locations
Shelter WorkerSt. Joseph the WorkerJob details Salary $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Our nonprofit clients work with a predominately homeless population in Central09-05-2022SharePhoenix, AZ