Customer Success Engineer - West
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Location: Anywhere in PST or MST time zone is preferable
Reporting to: Director of Customer Success Engineering
Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca (Cloud Security unicorn) , we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), has quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader.
So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place. Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
- Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
- Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $550MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
- Strong leadership: Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point, and quickly joined by many senior engineers from both Palo Alto and Check Point.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Customer Success Engineering - Acts as trusted advisers to our customers and are the primary point of contact post sales for support issues.
As part of the job, you’ll:
- Follow a customer escalation process to Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Drive new business growth through strong advocacy and reference-ability.
- Help build the knowledge base and documentation library.
- Become an authority on the Orca Platform and assist Sales and Customer Success with customer POCs, Implementations and post sales support to drive long term value for customers through demonstrating the ROI delivered.
- Drive customer on-boarding and training as well as roll-out the template for support and success plan for customers through the post-sales processes and touch points.
- Primary owner of assigned customer's support cases; complete use of ticketing systems.
- Monitor, Debug and resolve technical issues specific to Orca within the cloud environments.
- Customer Onboarding, Training, and Customer Support.
- Be the best user of Orca.
- 3+ years in Customer Success Engineering, Post Sales Solutions Engineering, Technical Account Mgmt, Implementation and preferably in Enterprise SaaS, Cloud, Enterprise IT, or IT Security space.
- Successful track record of executing the customer journey.
- Growth-Stage DNA with a strong inclination towards action.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Delivery Driver (Amazon Packages) Full Time, Benefits, PTO, $17.50 hrAmazon DSPJob details Salary $17.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Empire Logistics is excited to announce that we are hiring drivers to join09-05-2022ShareCincinnati, OH 45204+6 locations
AT&T Customer Service Representative (FT)ALLUREMKTG.COMJob details Salary $500 - $1,200 a week Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Allure Marketing is a well-established company that has a great culture09-05-2022ShareWichita, KS+1 location
Cashier and BaristaAmara Drink INCJob details Salary $15 - $17 an hour Job Type Part-time Qualifications Guest services: 1 year (Preferred) Barista experience: 1 year (Preferred) Day Shift09-05-2022ShareNew Rochelle, NY 10801
Part Time Handler WarehouseFedEx ExpressJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Job Requisition Number: RC514072 Category: Operations Job Family: FXE-US: Handler/Dockworker Time09-05-2022ShareAustin, TX 78719100+ locations
Shelter WorkerSt. Joseph the WorkerJob details Salary $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Our nonprofit clients work with a predominately homeless population in Central09-05-2022SharePhoenix, AZ