Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
We're looking for an Insights Analyst to join our growing team. The Operations Repayment Analytics team is responsible for the optimization of all repayment customer touchpoints spanning email, SMS, calling and push. This position will develop and support these channels through data model development, dashboarding, insight analysis, and A/B testing analysis. Additionally, this position will work closely with partners throughout the organization to drive clarity in business performance metrics and create value for the organization. The ideal candidate will have technical analytics experience, and demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
What you'll do
- Own repayment metrics (collections performance, delinquency rates, etc), define meaningful measurement, create resilient data models and build intuitive dashboards.
- Drive business outcomes by leveraging business expertise and analytical insights to identify areas of opportunity.
- Support feature development with A/B testing plans, variant monitoring and results analysis.
- Collaborate with our Growth Analytics, Vendor Management, Product, and Operations partners to operationalize repayment strategies.
- Promote org wide clarity on metrics and business performance, and deliver value adding insights based on core metrics.
What we look for
- Passion to redefine the lending and financial industry for the better
- Preferably 1+ years of proven ability in an analytical role.
- Solid understanding of analytical tools (such as SQL, Jupyter Notebook, Python) and experimentation
- Excellent work ethic - takes ownership beyond own responsibility and handle timelines/results effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead cross-functionally and influence both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- A knack for finding insights in data and driving measurable change based on those insights
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks!
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA28#LI-Remote
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
[For U.S. Candidates] All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account. The grade for this position is noted above and in accordance with various U.S. pay transparency laws, we provide the base pay range and benefits for our U.S.-based positions in the links below:Jobs in Grades 21-54: shorturl.at/H0124 Jobs in Grades 61-74: shorturl.at/kK015 If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes. Inclusivity:
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Communications Lead, Data and AnalyticsServiceNowEstimated $129K - $163K a yearFull-timeCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait,42 minute agoShareRemote in Chicago, IL 60607+1 location
Assistant Marketing Manager, Campaigns and Content, Sephora at KohlsSephora USA$94,000 - $104,000 a yearFull-timePOSITION Assistant Marketing Manager, Campaigns and Content, Sephora at Kohls PROFILE Job ID: 223476 Location Name: FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)51 minute agoShareRemote
Eligibility Analyst - RemoteUnitedHealth Group$22.45 - $43.89 an hourFull-timeOptum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly51 minute agoShareRemote in Schaumburg, IL 60168
Clinical Research Coordinator - Emergency MedicineMount Sinai$35,000 - $74,263 a yearStrength Through Diversity Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal. Roles & Responsibilities: The Clinical Research Coordinator is51 minute agoShareNew York, NY
Data Management AssociateJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.$71,250 - $103,000 a yearFull-timeThe CIB Chief Data Office Retention & Destruction (R&D) Governance team partners with CIB businesses, operations and technology to oversee and monitor adherence51 minute agoShareNew York, NY