We're here for the Makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.
The Space Planning Data Analyst applies advanced analysis to specific planogram/modular and market performance that will drive actionable recommendations for future planning and decision making. Through the understanding of business and select store performance, the Space Planning Analyst will apply a mix of quantitative and qualitative skills to create reports and tools used by the organization on a regular basis in critical space planning sessions. This Team Member will also serve as a lead analyst for various projects centered around the impact of various strategic levers on productivity and sales, ranging anywhere from Basic and Seasonal Planograms/modulars to store relays to select store tests to store level SKU rationalization.
Analyze sales, margin, and unit productivity and margin performance at a SKU, market, (select) store and/or planogram/modular level:
- Mine large and complex data sets using Alteryx to drive sales and margin.
- Improve access to and reliability of required source data
- Solve Planogram & Space opportunities through clustering & modeling to maximize sales and customer space/shopping experience
- Collect & analyze groups of data to look for conclusions, patterns, and potential opportunities
- Continue to streamline, develop, and simplify regular reporting
- Communicate findings to cross functional teams concisely
Project Manage macro-analysis needed for quarterly submissions, store relays, special projects, and new stores:
- Identify sales opportunities through data analysis
- Analyze data to help finalize merchandising and space assortment decisions
- Communicate project status, goals, and objectives to project stakeholders
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Finance, Analytics, Economics, Data Science or Engineering
Minimum Special Certifications or technical skills
- Expert level in Excel
- Ability to write intermediate or advanced SQL code
- Experience with R or Python
Minimum Type of experience the job requires
- Advanced Analytics experience creating actionable insights
- Strong verbal/written skills
- Strong collaborative skills with both technical and non-technical teams
Preferred Special Certifications or technical skills
- Experience with machine learning
- Intermediate Power BI or similar data visualization tool experience
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
- Alteryx experience preferred but not required
- 1+ years of previous experience with advanced retail analytics preferred but not required
Applicants in the U.S. must satisfy federal, state, and local legal requirements of the job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Global Customer Support Supervisor (US)Rippling$78,000 - $103,000 a yearFull-timeAbout Rippling Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one1 day agoShareRemote
Sr. Customer Support Specialist (New Products)Rippling$26.90 - $35.30 an hourFull-timeAbout Rippling Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified1 day agoShare+1 locationRemote
Project Director - Higher EducationPage Southerland Page IncEstimated $74.7K - $94.6K a yearFull-timeThe Project Director is responsible for effective delivery projects including design/technical excellence, profitability and positive client relations. Project types1 day agoShareRaleigh, NC 27609 (Falls Of Neuse area)+5 locations
Human Resources GeneralistMarriott International, Inc$24 an hourFull-timeJob Number 23018181 Job Category Human Resources Location The Westin Denver International Airport, 8300 Pena Boulevard, Denver, Colorado, United States Schedule1 day agoShareDenver, CO 80249 (Denver International Airport area)+15 locations
Part-Time Cashier (New Store)ALDI$14.50 an hourPart-timeWhen you join our team as a Cashier you’ll be responsible for efficiently processing customer purchases while providing excellent service to keep our customers1 day agoShareSaint Marys, PA+17 locations