Data Entry Clerk II
Make more than money. Make a difference.
Chugach Government Solutions (CGS) and subsidiaries…
Our Mission is to set the standard for first-class business services in the global market. We offer an exciting work environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
CGS is a unique organization, capable of meeting the needs of the government through a long-range program of business planning, training, and sound business practices. CGS is the federal division of Chugach Alaska Corporation (Chugach), one of the twelve original Native Regional Corporations formed under the Alaska Natives Claims Settlement Act of 1971. Chugach is privately owned by Alaska Natives, and stock is not publicly traded.
CGS is a seasoned government contractor providing a wide span of services to our federal customers with over 25 years of experience in the industry. We seek consistency in quality and actively innovate, finding new ways of doing business that adds value to our customers. CGS currently operates on Department of Defense installations sprinkled across the United States and at OCONUS locations spread across the globe. With 12 subsidiaries specializing in facility maintenance, IT/technical services, construction, and education services, CGS offers a unique depth of services equipped to support the most critical missions.
Shareholder Hire Preference.
Preference shall be given to eligible and qualified Chugach shareholders, spouses and descendants, and shareholders of other Alaska Native Corporations. Chugach makes every effort to identify, hire, train, and promote shareholders. Chugach is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. CGS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Summary/General Description of Job:
The incumbent operates a computer to record and verify vehicle and equipment historical information into a web based data entry program.Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. This position is located at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
- Operates a computer to record and verify hard copy vehicle and equipment historical information into a web based data entry program.
- Ensures historical information, to include work orders, work hours and parts purchases are organized and accurately entered in the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
- Position requires the application of experience and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed, and searching for interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered from a variety of document sources.
- Completing multiple online training modules to be able to access and utilize DPAS.
- Identifying the correct vehicle system codes from a manual to accurately complete work orders capturing repairs accomplished on vehicles and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Timely and cost-effective performance of duties.
- Harmoniously working with other employees and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrating initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Contributing to the successful completion of project initiatives.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Professional Associations):
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to clerical work, records keeping and data entry.
- Must possess skill in operating an alphanumeric keyboard, an understanding of transcribing procedures and relevant data entry equipment.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 2-5 years of experience in data entry.
- Valid state Driver’s License with acceptable driving record pertinent to the position.
- Ability to successfully pass any background checks and/or drug testing required on the contract.
- This position is located at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida.
- US Citizenship required.
- Experience with DPAS, OLVIMS or any other fleet maintenance tracking programs.
- Prior experience in a vehicle or fleet maintenance department working with repair work orders.
- Current Secret Security Clearance or NACi (National Agency Check with Inquiries)
PATRICK AFB, FL FULL TIME
3D ModelerCANDYCandy's mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we're passionate about living. We3 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Entry Level Junior Office ManagerOsbee Industries, Inc.Job details Salary From $55,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Are you super-organized and good with numbers?3 hour agoShareQueens, NY
Administrative AssistantThe Pappas Company, Inc.Job details Salary $22 - $27 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Full Job4 hour agoShareWatertown, MA 02472
Data EntryRoadCartelJob details Salary $10 - $23 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred) Data entry: 1 year4 hour agoShareRemote
Product Development (Packaging) Specialist (Level 2)Infinity GlobalJob details Salary $60,000 - $70,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Preferred) Full Job4 hour agoShareRemote