Data Entry Specialist
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview:
Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. has an opening in the Operations Department as a full-time Data Entry Specialist. Begin your career in the financial services industry while supporting our clients by processing paperwork and responding to inquires. No experience necessary, we provide full training.
- 100 hours of vacation/sick time the first year
- Eight paid holidays
- Premium benefit package including medical, vision, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match program
- Enrollment in the Cambridge Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Wellness incentive with participation of annual health screenings
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Local recreation center discounts
- Free financial planning courses
Plus, we provide our associates with abundant career opportunities through professional development, promotions from within, and career growth assistance.
Work-life balance is the key to individual success. When our associates have downtime, they enjoy taking walks around our quarter-mile trail, playing a quick round of bags, or participating in our annual company-wide volleyball tournament. When the temperature begins to drop, the activities move indoors with ping-pong competitions and yoga sessions.
Cambridge has been honored 10 times by our associates as a ‘Top Workplace in Iowa’, and 13 times as ‘Broker-dealer of the Year’ by Investment Advisor magazine. We are recognized among the leading firms in the financial advice industry as we serve over 3,600 independent financial professionals and hundreds of thousands of their investing clients across the country.
- Work within department queues and specified work groups to provide timely and accurate customer service on incoming paperwork processing, service request and telephone calls
- Process paperwork in departmental queues including but not limited to new accounts, account transfers, account closures, address changes, IRA distributions, wire request, incoming checks, stock certificates, insufficient funds notices and creating/updating system IDs
- Provide customer service related to Partner Support by providing answers and resources to clients as needed
- Develop understanding of the policies and procedures to execute them in daily work
- Adapt and adhere to Cambridge policies and core values
- Collaborate with internal associates to improve procedures and templates to streamline processes
Office AssistantEasy Road Moving & Storage$500 - $700 a weekJob details Salary $500 - $700 a week Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or1 hour agoShareMiami Gardens, FL 33169
House Cleaner (M-F 9am-5pm) Full TimeClean Vibz KzooUp to $800 a weekJob details Salary Up to $800 a week Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications Day Shift (Required) Driver's License (Required) Full1 hour agoShareKalamazoo, MI
Performance Test EngineerMaximusWe are seeking a Performance Test Engineer to support web application development for our Internal Revenue Service (IRS) client. The Performance Test Engineer will15 hour agoShareLanham, MD
Warehouse Team Member (Seasonal) - Earn up to $16.40/hrAmazon$16.40 per hourNew hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.Shifts: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, WeekendLocation: Kirkland, WA15 hour agoShareMedina, WA
Amazon Warehouse Attendant (Immediate Openings) - Earn up to $18.70/hrAmazon$18.70 per hourNew hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.Shifts: Overnight, Evening Location: Little Rock, AR Job opportunities vary by15 hour agoShareMaumelle, AR