Data Entry Specialist
Full Job Description
- Processes electronic and paper data to maintain clinical record compliance.
- Audits medical records regularly for document tracking purposes. Communicates and follows up on discrepancies as needed.
- Accurate and timely filing, scanning, and organization of agency clinical documentation.
- Professional and courteous communication with community health partners to coordinate documentation needs for medical record compliance.
- Additional administrative duties as necessary.
- Effective communication, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of basic medical records processing, labeling, organizing, filing.
- Ability to organize electronic and paper files; scanning and attaching files to client record.
- Ability to learn and operate computer systems; MS office, outlook, word, excel.
- Ability to relate to the public and respect confidentiality of information.
About the Company
Mountain View Pain Center (MVPC) is a premier comprehensive and multidisciplinary pain group committed to relieving pain and restoring patient function and wellness. Our providers are leaders in their fields and our physicians are double-board certified in Pain Medicine. Our patients experience the unique benefits of a dynamic, physician-led, team approach in pain care that is unmatched. Our services include chiropractic care, massage therapy, acupuncture, physical therapy, interventional pain treatments, medication management and regenerative therapy. MVPC proudly serves 8 practice locations and is the fastest growing pain practice in Colorado.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Customer Care SpecialistAcelleron Medical Products$36,000 - $40,000 a yearJob details Salary $36,000 - $40,000 a year Full Job Description First impressions can make or break a customer’s perception of an organization. This is why1 hour agoShareRemote
Virtual Experience Specialist IDel Norte Credit UnionVirtual Experience Specialist I Del Norte Credit Union is seeking a dynamic Virtual Experience Specialist(previously known as Member Service Center rep) to improve the1 hour agoShareEspanola, NM 87532
Customer Service Representative (Seasonal)Tri HoldCoJob Summary: As a Customer Service Representative, you are the voice of our company, the first point of contact, the first opportunity to wow our members and provide8 hour agoShareFolsom, CA 95630
Support Operations SpecialistDel Norte Credit UnionSupport Operations Specialist Del Norte Credit Union is seeking a dynamic Support Operations Specialist to improve the lives of others through demonstrating performance9 hour agoShareNew Mexico
Virtual Experience Specialist IDel Norte Credit UnionVirtual Experience Specialist I Del Norte Credit Union is seeking a dynamic Virtual Experience Specialist(previously known as Member Service Center rep) to improve the9 hour agoShareEspanola, NM 87532