Director, Biometric Health Services Operations
Why is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need to do their jobs well, and they work with supervisors and staff who are supportive and friendly. Employees have room to grow, and many of Health Advocate's supervisors are promoted from within the company.
Director, Biometric Health Services Operations
At Health Advocate, we are committed to providing our customers with expertise and services that improve the health, well-being and productivity of their employees. We are looking for the right person to Manage the Biometric On Site services team to best serve our clients and employees.
The appropriate candidate would be responsible for overseeing the staffing, business processes and achievement of service metrics.
The right candidate will develop and implement processes that ensure a successful client on site health event. This includes overseeing the team and participate in recruiting and hiring, manage processes for service delivery, develop the supervisory and service staff, and compile management reports. The development aspect of the role includes evaluating, solving and counseling employees on attainment of business objectives.
An important factor in this role will be a productive working relationship with internal and external contacts for successful service delivery and continuous improvement plans.
- Oversee the business operations units in case load, attainment of service metrics and staff development. Develop and implement hiring strategies to meet the growth targets
- Act as the primary contact for the management team to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provides direction and guidance regarding policies, procedures, workflows, claim service quality, and training needs.
- Oversee review and salary processes, including timeliness and reasonability of recommendations.
- May interface with clients and participate in client presentations to review site operations and answer service questions regarding hiring and training of staff, roles and responsibilities of functional areas etc. May assist in presale and case implementation activities. Monitors Performance Guarantees to minimize financial impacts
- Works with key vendor partners to ensure delivery of necessary supplies and services.
- Supports the attainment of quality and production goals by processing analyzing current work trends and initiating adjustments as needed.
- Provides summary reports/scorecards on productivity and quality to upper management on a regularly determined basis.
- Identifies and makes recommendations for process improvement opportunities based on employee feedback, summary reports, and customer feedback.
- Responsible for staffing levels by monitoring volumes and other metrics to determine need for hiring service personnel.
- Conduct interviews and is highly involved in the evaluation and selection of new service personnel.
- Partners with Training and Quality to develop and implement performance improvement strategies.
- Demonstrates success in longer term, strategic thinking develops and recommends plans for improving Biometric , onsite service operations and processing initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or applicable work experience.
- Previous experience managing an operations unit.
- Direct contact with corporate clients in a service or project management capacity.
- Proven skills on systems and projects/enhancements with at least 3 years of solid, diverse work experience desired.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate concepts, strategies and plans in terminology understood by business professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - with an emphasis on ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a team based environment required.
- Ability to work directly with business partners, clients and vendors required.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)
EDITORIAL AND DESKTOP PUBLISHING ASSISTANT, RUSSIANUnited NationsThis position is located in the Text-Processing Unit, Russian Translation Service, Documentation Division of the Department of General Assembly and Conference12 minute agoShareNew York, NY+2 locations
Communications Lead, Data and AnalyticsServiceNowEstimated $129K - $163K a yearFull-timeCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait,12 minute agoShareRemote in Chicago, IL 60607+1 location
Assistant Marketing Manager, Campaigns and Content, Sephora at KohlsSephora USA$94,000 - $104,000 a yearFull-timePOSITION Assistant Marketing Manager, Campaigns and Content, Sephora at Kohls PROFILE Job ID: 223476 Location Name: FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)21 minute agoShareRemote
Eligibility Analyst - RemoteUnitedHealth Group$22.45 - $43.89 an hourFull-timeOptum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly21 minute agoShareRemote in Schaumburg, IL 60168
Clinical Research Coordinator - Emergency MedicineMount Sinai$35,000 - $74,263 a yearStrength Through Diversity Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal. Roles & Responsibilities: The Clinical Research Coordinator is21 minute agoShareNew York, NY